《Sports festival》ch.7

Start from the beginning

"Which group should I go in!?" I mumbled to myself. 'I know izuku is having a hard time too... so the only choice I have is to join his group.'

I walked around till I saw izuku with uraraka and tokoyami.

( I'm putting izaka in izuku's group so take out hatsume..)

"IZUKU!" I shouted waving at izuku. "Oh, Izaka! Please-" I cut him off. "Yeah, I'll join! I dont have any other group to join so I I'll join your group!" I smiled at him.

"EVERYONE GET IN POSITION!" Midnight began the game.

(I dont remember what happened exactly.. sorry.. but we know todoroki got the 1 million points.)

~time skip~

"Woo! That was a blast! I wonder what were doing after the break!" I said excited. "Um.. izaka.. but we lost the one million points.." izuku reminded.

"Ok? So! We still got more to do! Stop acting like you lost the whole festival izuku! It was still a blast to see todoroki use his fire!" I cheered jumping.

"Oop-"

I turn around and see todoroki behind me. "Hi..." I waved nervously. "Midoryia. We need to talk." He glared at izuku. "Um , alright..." he replied. Izuku followed him into a alley and I followed shortly after.

'What is todoroki saying...' I was walking towards a wall to listen in but I saw kacchan there.

'Oh no..' I walked back and headed to the cafeteria. 'I'll just ask izuku later...' I thought.

-

It was near the end if the break and izuku finally came. I got up and slapped his lunch on his chest. "Come." I said and pulled him with me to a alley. "What's wrong izaka?" He asked.

"What did todoroki tell you? You stayed talking with him for almost the whole break. And if he threatened you I swear-" izuku cut me off.

"No, he told me about how I made him break a promise of to never use his right side.. the fire... and he said that he will beat me today without having to use it." He confessed.

"Why?" I asked. "He told me a story about his scar.. it was from his mother. She poured boiling hot water on his eye because she was scared and his left side remained her of his father. His left side is fire.. he inherited it from his father... so he never uses it due to how much he despises him.."

"Wow... I never knew that... I thought he just couldn't control it or something like that... man.. I feel bad.." I turned my head away feeling guilt. "He also asked if I was all night's secret love child or something..." he laughed for a second. "But I convinced him that I wasn't. But he's catching up on my secret.. I have to be more careful around him..." izuku said looking outside with me. "Ok.. just tell me if anything else happens alright? I'm gonna go stretch for a bit before the battle starts." I walked out waving at him.

'Wait.. wasn't kacchan listening-' I stopped walking. 'Izuku you are so screwed.' I thought.

~ time skip to the battles ~

We were all looking at the board as we saw who we were battling. I saw my name and I was against momo! Yay! Her quirk allows her to create stuff but when she fights she's like a normal human. I looked around to find her till I spotted the girls wearing cheer leader outfits.

I walked up to them holding back my laughter. "Hey girls.. um.. why are you dressed like that?" I giggled. "Wait, we weren't supposed to?" Momo asked. "Uh.. yeah.. they never said anything about girls having to wear cheer leader outfits." I laughed.