《Sports festival》ch.7

Start from the beginning

'I'm already ahead... I'll definitely win this. I wonder.. since I'll probably win... I'll get a award or points... and if I'm first I'll get the most! Then the next game involves it.... I CANT BE FIRST!'

I slowed down my running and heard izuku yelling. "WHY ARE YOU SLOWING DOWN!?" While running faster and catching up to me.

"You'll see!" I said and let him pass me. I heard explosions from behind me. "SHI**Y NERD!" kacchan screamed. I turned my head and saw todoroki and kacchan getting closer.

'I can let izuku catch up but not them. I need to be second.' I thought.

I began running faster but trying to keep my distance from izuku. I saw the light shine from the inside of the arena. I heard the crowd screaming and cheering on for izuku after he arrived.

I ran into the arena and everyone cheered after I got through. "IZAKA MIDORYIA IN SECOND PLACE!" I heard present mic shout in the mic. I ran up to izuku and gave him a big hug.

"Congrats izuku!" I said hugging him. "But, you could've won? Why'd you slow down?" He asked slowly pushing me away. "Well... let's just say... you might regret it later.." I gave him a wink and walked to the rest of my classmates that were there.

"KACCHAN! I BEAT YOU!" I said running up to him. "ILL KILL YOU! THAT ICY HOT BASTARD DID ALL THE WORK FOR YOU! YOU COULD HAVE NEVER BEAT ME NERD!" He shouted making blasts in his hands. "Um. Alright!?" I shrugged my shoulders. I walked up to todoroki and he looked at me with the most annoyed face I've ever seen him do. "You alright?" I asked. "I wasn't helping you. You technically used me in the whole race. Have you know, in the next round I will beat you." He threatened with the coldest voice ever.

'He really trying to threaten me? I lived with villains for almost a year. No wonder kacchan calls him icy hot. He icy but hot! But it looks like he doesn't care about his looks to be honest.'

I blinked a few times...

"Ok! Kacchan said the same thing. I mean I'm not gonna win but who knows!?" I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a smile.

"Then why would you compete in the sports festival, knowing you'd lose?" He asked. "Its called fun, and you'll never know! I can still beat you. Your a pretty easy component." I pointed at him.

He gave me a shocked look. "Excuse me. But you're quirkless what makes you think you can beat me?" He gave me the cold face again.

"Your weakness! And my mind!" I said pointing to my head. "Dont think so highly of yourself todoroki. You have a weakness that I noticed the day we fought." I gave him a wink and walked away.

'That should have him thinking. Good way to keep him off track.' I smiled to myself.

Everyone began to group around the stage Midnight was on. She explained our next game and oh boy is izuku done. "And first has... one million points!" She pointed towards izuku. Everyone created a dark aura around izuku.

I bumped his shoulder and he looked at me with a face full of fear. "You knew, didn't you?" He asked. "I didn't know, but I had a feeling." I smirked at him. "Good luck izuku!" I said and everyone began to choose groups.

I was walking around hoping for someone to choose me and I saw Iida coming up to me. "Izaka! Would you like to join our group?" He said doing the air chop he usually does. "Um, alright!" I said and walked with him to his group.

We were passing all the other groups while I was looking around. "I found a worthy player to take the spot!" Iida stopped and I moved over to see which group.

It was todoroki's group. "No." He said. "Why not?" I asked. "No." He gave me the cold look again. "But todoroki-" Iida got cut off. "No. I'm not having her on the team." He said. "Wow. Rude much? You can just say it politely!" I pouted. "I'm off! Good luck guys!" I waved to them leaving Iida trying to convince todoroki.