- T w e n t y e i g h t -

Start from the beginning

LMAOOO, you out all people are talking about baggage😂

                                                you and i both know why that's different, im not going to sit and argue with you. im moving on with my life, and you should move on with yours. im sure I'll be mentioned in one of your livestreams soon. can't wait to be the guest star.

You think this is my fault?

                                                i never said that, I didn't text you and you didn't text me. i've learned never to be the one that reaches out first, that's a result of my 'baggage' or whatever. but move on with your life and ill gladly move on with mine.

Bro, I should've known you were fake from the start.

                                                lmaoo, that's funny.

It sure is😂

Maddie: "I can't let her have the last word."

                                                you ruin every friendship and relationship you have, this is all you. you wanna be this tough bad guy but you're not. you claim that you can fight everybody, but there's proof you can't. oop, I took it too far didn't I? I know your response is gonna be something about my fucked up past or whatever, but you can save yourself the time. I've heard it all.

Okay and? I don't deserve any of this, I've done nothing to nobody and the world hates me.

                                                really? you've done nothing? 'miss i wanna fight skai jackson.' you haven't done anything, I agree.

Wtf are you getting at?

                                                im going to be the last one to blame someone for what they did, because if they dont wanna own up to it, then so be it. i couldn't really care less, but you wonder why the internet hates you. it's because of you.

There's hella shit I could say about you, but there's no reason to. You just shoulda tried to keep our friendship.

                                                lmao, the phone works both ways. You could've tried to keep the friendship.

I was busy.

                                                what do you think i was doing? i was on tour, away from everyone else. Growing mentally, and becoming stable lmao, but anyways. You think I was living lavish on tour, yeah it was fun I wouldn't lie. But I wasn't constantly on my phone trying to maintain my relationships I had back here, that wasn't my priority.

What was your priority? Because I know you texted the twins everyday.

lmao, I knew you were going to hold that over my head. my priority was to live the life I deserved and to grow mentally and I have, and I have achieved my goal or whatever. I texted the twins everyday, because they took care of me and they're just there. I don't need to call them to tell them something's wrong, they just check up on me.

Now you're gonna say that I didn't check up on you.

                                                i was, but then again it's not your job to check up on me. You were there when you needed something and when it benefited you. im sure you had your fun and i had mine. But it's time that we grow separately and as individuals.