Chapter 23: Visiting Parent in Law

Start from the beginning

Tharn POV

Actually, this evening, I had to my hometown. I asked Type to join me, but seems he couldn't go. He told me that he got full schedule for that day.

I surrender. I didn't ask him further.

He rushly packed his bag to go to the college by bus in the morning, leaved me behind as his friend called for him. It was not Techno. He was his new friend, Gun. His senior in his new club.

So annoying.

I tried to call him during lunch break. But, no answer. Possibly that his class has not been dismissed. I decided to come to his place. I arrived to the canteen, looking for him. But, I got nothing.

So, I walked to his Faculty Building. Looking for the schedule, then I got his class.

That class seems has been dismissed, it was so quiet. I entered the room, I met Techno and Champ. I rolled my eyes, looking for Type.

"Type?", Techno asked me.

I just smiled. They understood the answer.

"He leaved the class after dismissed", Champ told me

"Where?"

"His new club building", Techno replied me. "But, don't ask me about why, because I don't know. His club member pick him up"

"Who?"

He shook his head.

Then, I excused myself. I took my car, looking for his new Club Building.

It was lunch break time. The parking lot was full. I need to turn for several times to get it. Finally I got one, but, it was quiet far for my destination.

I leaved the car and walked to the club building under heat sun of middle day. Really hot. I had to ask several students about the room, then, finally I got it. I entered the room. It was so neat and clean. But, no one there.

I leaved the room.

Suddenly, I saw Type walked with that damn guy. Gun.

Type brought lunch box, meanwhile that damn gut put his right arm on Type's shoulder. Type was a bit shock for looking at me. He run toward me. "Are you looking for me?"

"Hmmm....."

"For what?"

"I just want to ensure that you are okay as you said you are busy along the day". I looked at the lunch box on his hand. "Seems you are really busy", I rolled my eyes toward Gun. "And you are okay. So, get your lunch soon"

I wanted him to say something, but nothing I heard. I was a bit disappointed.

I leaved them.

Type run followed me. He reached me in to parking lot.

"P, wait....", he asked me

I entered to my car.

"P'Tharn....."

"I will spend my night at hometown in Ayutthaya. Don't wait for me"

I closed the window, start the engine and leaved him.

I was so upset.

--*--

Type POV

It has been 3 PM.

His last class must have been ended. I waited beside of his car, in his faculty parking lot. I cancelled my plan for soccer team this afternoon. Also my schedule with my new club toning. I have important business.