Chapter 23: Visiting Parent in Law

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, he entered the room with his obscene smile. He walked toward me, crossing his arm to my waist.

"Why did you do it?"

"Why?"

"I will be in the problem along the day. Don't do it again"

"You never allow me to do further. So, I just did what I can do in my occupied area", he made excuse. I took a deep breath, occupied area of asshole. "Don't be upset", he told me while he put his chin on my shoulder. He rub his chin on my shoulder.

"P'Tharn...... Stop"

"Why?", he kept rubbing his chin on my shoulder.

"It is hurt. Your beard". Then, he stop. "Seems you need to shave it"

"Do it"

"I don't want to. Usually, you did it by yourself. So, why are you asking me now?"

"Because I have you. Why should I do it by I myself", he made next reason. He was so expert on it, he made me speechless. "Do it for me na......."

"I don't want to"

"I have a cream to remove your marks quickly"

"What? Where?", I asked him curiously

"Shave me first, then I will give you". He tried to bargaining, and I was a looser. "Agree?"

"Hmmm", I nodded.

Without waiting longer, he put me on the sink table. I sat on the table, he stood up in front of me. I took the shaving cream, then put it on his beard and mustache.

"Don't make any moving", I warned him when I started to shave. "I can hurt you easily"

He just smile.

Just in a moment, it finished. I used warm wet towel to clean that. "Looks better, check it"

"He touched his beard, then looked at the mirror"

"Enough?", I asked him

He lifted his shoulders, seems told me that he didn't know. Then, he put his chin on my shoulder. "You are the owner. So tell me, is it enough?"

I smiled, a bit. I felt it was softer. "Hmmmm.... "I agreed him.

"Thank you", he told me. Then, landed a peck on my lips.

"What for?"

"Warming up"

"Warming up for what?"

He moved closer to me. Put his lips closer to my ear. "Let's take a bath together"

I pushed him. "Obscene"

I jump to the floor.

I leaved him in the bathroom, but he kept shouting. Asked me to join him in the bathroom. He just daydreaming.

"Khun P, where is the cream to remove the mark?"

"You will not get it unless you come here"

Shit.

He planned this perfectly.

"I will not fall to your trick"

"So, you need to be ready for being teased in the class".

This man was really annoying.

At that morning, I became a totally looser.

I entered the bathroom.

He smiled at me happily.

He won. Again.

--*--