"That's why I contacted them through your phone and told them to meet me but I was disguised as you. I can't tell them I'm the one meeting them because I know for a fact that they will not show up. They only knew that it was me on the day of the meeting."

"I told them to help you get out of the marriage. Luckily, Hoseok and Namjoon already broke up that time. And then they made a plan."

"Tell me the details of the plan."

"I would go out everyday, all dressed up. And then whenever you ask me where I went, I will act as if I was nervous and avoid the question. It was to make you suspicious of me meeting someone else while we are engaged. While I am doing that, they will make a video, or a surprise, that will show pictures of me kissing another guy. It was pictures of me and my ex. It is going to be shown at the engagement party. And when they do that, I will act as if I'm not part of the plan as per their request. I will act as if I was surprised as well."

I couldn't believe it.

She was willing to do anything to get me out of this marriage even though she knows that it will ruin her relationship with her parents.

"But the plan could ruin your relationship with your parents."

"It was already ruined when they started the engagement."

I couldn't let that happen.

She could get hurt because of this.

I thought of something that could both stop the marriage and at the same time not hurt her.

"I have a plan."

She looked at me.

"Any other things you discovered while doing your plan?" I asked.

"Well, I know for sure that my brother is going to try stopping our plan. But he still doesn't know about it. And he has cameras in the BTS dorm. Hoseok said so."

"Do you happen to know where your brother is? I will try to persuade him to side with us."

"I don't really know where he is exactly. He doesn't tell us."

"What's his name again?"

"Lee Jae Hwan. He uses a nickname though."

"What is it?"

"It's Ken."

My eyes widen.

Is he the Ken I know?

"Do you have a picture of him?"

She showed me a picture.

It is him.

"I think I know where he is. Can you come with me? We can try to persuade him together." I said.

"Okay. Let's go."

And then we went to the café I last saw him in.

When we got there, I was relieved.

He was there.

"Welcome to- Seokjin?" He said.

"Can I talk to you? I mean we." I said as Hee Yeon stepped out from behind me.

He looked more shocked.

After his shift, we went to our house.