1. Blast From The Past

After a long hunt Dean and Sam are leaving the parking lot of the Roadhouse. Dean puts in a tape. "Dean, I can explain what was going on --." Sam shakes his head embarrassed.

"No, no, no. No." Dean turns up the volume of the radio as he pulls Out onto the gravel road.

"Don't "Night Moves" me." Sam shakes his head at his brother with a smile. "Shh. Just let it wash over you." Dean smiles, listening to the music.

"Let . . ." Sam tries to argue but was cut off. "Just take it in." Dean smiles continuing to have fun. Bob Seger's "Night Moves" plays on the radio. As Dean lip syncs while he drives the impala down the road.

I was a little too tall

Could've used a few pounds

Tight Pants point hardly reknown

She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes

"This is ridiculous." Sam chuckles at his brother, trying to get him to sing with him.

And points all her own sitting way up high

"One of the greatest rock writers of all time, Samuel." Dean smiles as he hits the steering to the beat of the music.

"It's Sam." He snorts at Dean for using his full name. It's been two years since they have been together, they have drifted apart in such a short time.

Way up firm and high

Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy

Sam gives in and sings. "Out in the back seat of my brother's '67 Chevy."

Out in the back seat of my '60 Chevy

Workin' on mysteries without any clues

"Yeah, you started this. You started this." Sam laughs, actually having a good time.

"Here we go. Come on now." Dean smiles as they both sing the song.

Workin' on our night moves

Tryin' to make some front page drive-in news

Workin' on our night moves

"Next time, I choose. Hey . . ." Sam pulls his hand back after Dean smacked it away.

"Hands off the wheel."

"You're not even looking at the road." Sam argues back with a small smile spread across his face.

In the summertime

In the sweet summertime

Sam and Dean are still driving to Oregon.
The sun has finally set over the horizon, night has engulfed .

"Digging into tho lore." Is that what the kids are calling it these days?"

"Man, I needed that."

"And hey, look at that, you're finally not a virgin anymore. But you know what? I think it was time. I respect the fact that you, uh, you know, you wanted to stay true and pure and waited." Dean smiles teasing that tall baby brother of his.

"Yeah, you know what? You -- you're an idiot." Sam laughs.

"Even put a blanket down. Buddy, classy and thoughtful as always." Dean laughs as he tries to focus on the road.

"I tried to give her my number. You know what she said?" Sam turns to his brother with a smile.

"We got tonight. Who needs tomorrow"? Dean smiles quoting a song.