"The convict, Moonfish, slashed her back while she was fighting him to protect Bakugo and I," Todoroki informed him, entering the room more. "I'm sorry that happened."

"It's fine." (Y/n) waved it off. "I guess you could say it was an occupational hazard. Recovery Girl is coming in today to heal it up since I got most of my energy back now."

"Speaking of which," Recovery Girl started as she entered the room, "go on, you kids, and let her rest while I work."

As everyone began to leave the room, Bakugo stayed behind for a second, kissing (Y/n)'s forehead before leaving. After he left the room, Recovery Girl turned to her, cheekily asking, "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Yeah," (Y/n) responded proudly, a blush going over her cheeks. "Yeah, he is."

That same day after Recovery Girl healed (Y/n) up, she was discharged to go home

That same day after Recovery Girl healed (Y/n) up, she was discharged to go home. As (Y/n) plopped on her bed, she looked at her phone realizing what really happened to All Might, seeing that he was now retired. Before she could say anything, she fell asleep, feeling safe.

The next day a letter came into the school, saying they wanted to enforce a dorm system now. (Y/n)'s parents called her down, showing her the letter.

"How do you feel about this?" her father asked, sitting down on the couch, her mother following suit.

"Honestly," (Y/n) sighed, sitting on the coffee table across from them, "I think it's a good idea. I want to be able to train there all the time and not have to worry about bringing my quirk home to you guys."

(Y/n) thought about how the League described her quirk, calling it powerful and such.

"Are you sure?" her mom asked, a worried tone in her voice.

"A hundred percent."

Then there was a knock at the door, her father went up to see whoever it was. All Might and Mr. Aizawa entered, politely greeting (Y/n)'s parents.

"How are you feeling, (L/n)?" Mr. Aizawa asked her, seeing the bandages sticking out from under her baggy t-shirt and the stitches bulging.

"A lot better, thank you sir," she responded, going to fetch some green tea for them, slightly knowing what they were here for.

After discussing the dorm situation to her parents, her parents came to an unanimous decision to let (Y/n) live at U.A. since they had already discussed it with her. Once Mr. Aizawa and All Might left, (Y/n) went to grab her phone and shoes, needing to go see Bakugo.

"Where are you off to?" her father asked, beginning to clean the teacups.

"To Katsuki's," she responded, being quickly stopped by her mother stepping in front of the door.

"Now, hold on a minute." Her mom stopped her, gesturing to sit on the couch. "There's something we've been meaning to ask you for a while now."

"Hm?" (Y/n) wondered, not knowing what they were going to ask.

"Are you Katsuki dating?" her dad blurted out, coming over and standing in front of her next to her mother.

(Y/n) coughed, being taken back by the sudden question. "Well... um..."

"(Y/n)," her mom said, crossing her arms, "are you?"

(Y/n) let out a heavy sigh, knowing she had to tell the truth. "Yes, we are."

"Oh..." her father looked to her mother with a worried expression.

"What?" she asked, looking concerned.

"It's just... he's so violent," her mom said, reminiscing to the sports festival on TV.

"His quirk is Explosion, he's gonna be violent." (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "He's very sweet when it comes to us, so don't worry. Can I go now?"

"Yes honey, go along." Her mom waved her off, allowing her to finally leave.

" Her mom waved her off, allowing her to finally leave