2. Married Man. [Laura]

[Media: How I picture Laura]

I sat down at a table in the corner of a bar. I'm only twenty, but I have a fake idea, thanks to my rebellious, dear friend Alison.

A waitress comes over to my table.

"Can I get you anything?" She asks, and smiles politely. I nod.

"Can I a Corona Light?" I ask casually.

"I'll need to see an I.D, please..." She says, and I hand my fake I.D. to her. She raises an eyebrow.

"Are you sure you're twenty six? You look much younger than that..." She questions, and I nod. She shrugs and goes to get my drink.

I am then joined by a guy that looks about my age.

"Why is someone as gorgeous as you sitting all alone?" He questions, and I raise my eyebrow.

"Are you sure you're talking to me?" I reply, and he smiles cheekily.

"Well, of course. My names Brent, by the way."

"Laura."

The waitress comes back with my drink, and I thank her before starting a conversation again with Brent.

"So, tell me about yourself." I say, and he smiles.

"Well, I'm twenty four. I live in Chicago, and I'm just visiting family for the week." He says, and I grin. "Now, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm twenty four.." I start off by saying. Great. This is starting out to be a lie.

"I work at a local Starbucks around here," I add. That part wasn't a lie.

"Well, Laura. Want to come over to my hotel room? It's quite lonely over there.." He says with a smirk, and I blush.

"Well, sure." I reply.

We get to his hotel room, and we sit down on his couch. He turns on a movie.

"What are we watching?" I ask.

"The Notebook." He replies, and I laugh a little.

"Really? You like this movie?" I ask, and he nods.

"Hey! Just because I'm a man, doesn't mean I can't love chick flicks!" He defends, and I roll my eyes.

"But it means I can do this..." He says, and his lips crash against mine.

I kiss him back, and my back falls onto the couch. And then I hear his door open.

"Brent? What's going on?" A voice asks, and I jump up, and see a blonde haired girl who looked upset.

"Honey! I didn't.. Think you'd be here until later..." Brent says, and then looks at me.

"When I was telling you about myself, I forgot to mention I'm married, didn't I?" He says nervously, and I slap him across the face.

"It's people like you that give my trust issues!" I shout, and storm out of the hotel room. I grab my gold iPhone out of my pocket, and instantly call Rachel.

"Hey. Are you busy?" I ask as soon as she answers.

"Oh, God. What happened this time?" She says, and I sigh.

"Well... I accidentally was about to hook up with a married man, and now I'm stuck at his hotel.." My voice trails off.

"Laura..." Rachel says, and I groan.

"I'm sorry... Can you come pick me up? I'm at the Hilton Hotel that's near Walmart on eight street..." I tell her, and she tells me she's on her way.

I get in her car as soon as she pulls up.

"Please tell me how the hell you ended up going home with a married man." She says.

"I met him at a bar.. He never told me he was married..." I shake my head, and Rachel sighs.

"I'm sorry, Laura..." She says quietly and I sigh.

"It's ok.."