∆ 17 ∆

renjun and jaemin had agreed to meet at jaemin's house at the beginning of the night, in order to go to jeno's house and surprise him. that's why renjun was going to jaemin's. he was wearing tight jeans with an oversized sweater. the look was simple, but it will surely make jeno drool and jaemin had told him to wear something to impress jeno.

he entered the propriety, bowing at the maids and heading to jaemin's room. he knocked but there was no answer, so, after a couple of seconds, he opened the door.

the sight that welcomed him was the hottest he could imagine. 

jeno was gripping on jaemin's bare waist, and the two were kissing passionately.

feeling that someone had entered jaemin detached from jeno, who turned around to see what had disturbed them. when he met renjun's eyes, he couldn't hold back.

"renj- " jaemin couldn't finish his word. jeno had renjun pinned against the door, his lips on the chinese's, as he gripped tight on jeno's hair, appreciating every second of what was happening. when jeno detached his lips from the other's, his eyes got teary.

"renjun, i'm so sorry for what i've been making you live. you desserve way better. than me. jaemin loves you, and i know you love him, so i'll let you two alone, and i won't bother you anymore." jeno let few tears escape from his eyes.

"j-jeno, don't cry. w-we need to explain everything to you jeno." renjun panicked at his lover's state.

"first. let me get something off my chest. after you can do whatever you want, i will disappear from your lives... renjun, i love you. i really want to be with you, and i regret breaking up. but the fact is... i love jaemin as well. i don't know how it is possible. you two are just so lovable. i'm sorry. you probably think i'm disgusting and everything... loving two people at the same time, and one of them being my best- "jeno was cut by jaemin's hand on his shoulder.

"calm down jeno." jaemin said calmly. "it's very normal to like two persons at the same time. and, actually, renjun and i are in the same case as you. jeno, i told you i loved renjun, but what i didn't tell you was that i loved you as well, and that what was torturing me was not seeing the two of youtogether. it was just realising that we would never be together. the three of us..."

jeno turned towards renjun for comfirmation?

"well... surprise? i do love you, a lot. but i also love jaemin..." renjun sheepishly said.

jeno was shocked.

first of all, he had just kissed two boys in the spawn of one minute, one of them being his ex and the other his best friend, and none of them had rejected him.

second, he had just admitted in front of them that he liked them both.

and third, they had just told him that they felt the same way.

jeno was the happiest man on earth.

"what are we then?" jaemin asked.

"well, if the term 'friends' doesn't fit us, i'm sure the term 'boyfriends' fits us perfectly." jeno said.

"boyfriends then." renjun said before being engulfed in a big hug between the three.

how cute? that messy love triangle had finally closed, drawing in their lives a perfect turn (or should i say angle?) ...