08. Full.

#cliche+ stupid+ i don't know how to write smut so ignore the technicalities rest all okay...
hope you all are safe🧡

08. Full.

"Would you mind?" Arsalan put forth his arm asking me to hold his coat while he talked over his phone as we stepped out of the car. I shook my head in simple denial, taking it from his arm and tying it on mine.

The children were too excited that they didn't wait for us but already ran inside to meet their grandparents and maybe Daniya and her kids too if she was still here. She often lived in here than with her husband. He was usually on a move and it had been a few years since they were back from America.

I greeted the men around with pressed smiles as we walked through while my man shook hands. Arsalan had a lot of work to be done from Indore that we were practically moving in here for the summer considering the schools were shut too and the children were free.

I touched Abbu's and Ammi's feet while Arsalan exchanged his own greetings. I could feel their happiness spilled in the atmosphere. It was after years that we were going to stay in Indore for such a long period because usually it was just the weekends.

"Daniya." She giggled and I hugged her too tight. The both of us smiled huge for no reason.

"Mil toh dono aise rahi hai jaise roz do-teen ghante phone pe gossip nahi karti," Arsalan commented and Daniya rolled her eyes. (You two are meeting as if you don't gossip on phone for hours.)

"Yeah, jaise Ammi aise khush ho rahi hai jaise aap unke sath time spend karne aai hain apna business dekhne nahi," Daniya replied making Ammi a little sad as Arsalan hugged her. (Yeah, like how Ammi is so joyous as if you have come for her and not for your work.)

Arsalan kissed Ammi's forehead in reassurance. "She is not lying though Arsalan. The only time I'll have you with me is at the breakfast table. You'll stay at the office all day long and Sithara does not let me wait for you till late at night."

"She does the right thing Ammi. You have already ruined enough of your sleep for me." He looked at me for the latter part of the sentence. "Let her stay awake for me, let me test if she loves me as unconditionally as you?"

"She didn't marry you for this." Ammi hit him on his shoulder before I could even think of any response. Arsalan stealthily winked at me as I noticed his antiques. "I'll make us tea." Ammi got up but I stopped her.

"I'll. You relax. I will make tea." I said instead but she did not agree. "You've just landed Sithara, I will."

"Calm Ammi, it is fine. She will. You sit with me." Arsalan held her hand and made her sit again.

"Treat her like a Bahu this time, you know she has been lucky enough to escape all these hassles, make her know Azhar's ki Bahu ko kya kya karna hota hai?" Arsalan's mischievous eyes met mine. He loved it. (Let her know what it is to be like Azhar's daughter-in-law.)

"Dadi will help you han? She has a lot of experience?" My eyes rose as Arsalan sarcastically added. Ammi glared at him to shut up."What?"Arsalan casually shrugged. Dadi was harsh on Ammi.

"Dadi, Ammi mazak mein le rahi hain, Bahu hai aapki Sithara, seva karvai uss se, haq hai aapka." (Dadi, Ammi is not taking me seriously. I want you to make Sithara take care of you, it's your right.)

I was beginning to fall for the smirk hiding behind his lips even though when I was too off and tired because of the flight. I didn't like to fly or transport in any way, I had motion-sickness of all kinds. "Dadi main toh keh raha hun aap he evaluate karein meri biwi ko, phir mujhe report dein." (Dadi I feel it is you who should evaluate my wife and give me a report.)