Chapter 19: First Broken Promise

Serenity

"Aye yo ma." I was about to cuss somebody out until I looked up and seen it was Bully. He walked over and chuckled. "Damn calm down little girl it's just me."

"I didn't know, these niggas out here thirsty."

"Come on let's go back to the section."

"I'm waiting on my cousin."

"She good, Dave just went in there."

"In the fucking bathroom?! Oh they fucking fashoo."

"Word." He laughed and directed me back to the VIP section. "Trynna take another shot?"

"No I'm good, I already drunk too much. But I can hit a blunt if you have one." I smiled and he shook his head taking the blunt from on top of his ear. I got a little excited just looking at it. No weed is as good as Cali weed but it'll do for now. He sparked the blunt and took a few puffs before passing it to me. I seen some of the girls looking at me stank but I didn't give a fuck. Females smoking ain't cute head ass. I don't give a fuck I'm just trynna get high.

"Reni!" Bully yelled taking me out of my thoughts.

"Ya ass don't need to smoke no more, you already fucking stuck."

"No I'm sorry I was just looking at how these bitches were looking at me."

"They probably jealous."

"Oh they want ya old ass too." I laughed and he started laughing along with me.

"You irritate a nigga. You know that?"

"I've been told." I laughed hitting the blunt again when he passed it back. I heard a familiar voice behind me and turned around with the quickness. She shot me a smile and I handed Bully the blunt.

"You good?"

"Yeah, can I have some of your drink?" He handed it to me and I downed it right before I walked over to Judy and busted the glass cup across her face. She screamed and I took off on her.

"Serenity chill!!" Bully yelled. I was sending blows. I usually don't use any weapons but this bitch was getting on my nerves. I ignored every DM until she started talking about JJ. You not about to foul mouth a child to me , especially a child that's apart of my fucking family. Are you crazy? I felt someone trying to grab me off of her but I was letting up. Of course her little friends tried jumping in, kicking me all my mouth and shit but I seen my bitch fly across that damn VIP section. That's my bitch for real. "Treasure!! Fuck man!!" Bully pulled me off and I looked at my bloody knuckles. I most definitely going to jail. I looked at Judy and she was crying on the ground.

"Think about who child you wanna talk about before you jump in my messages!! And congratulations you know the definition of on sight now bitch!" I spat and wiped the blood off my mouth. Bully picked me up and walked me out the door. I heard more glass cracking and tried to get down.

"Stop Serenity!!"

"Where the fuck is Treasure?!!"

"Dave got her!!" He threw me inside the truck and I sighed. A couple of minutes later Treasure got thrown in the truck as well and then it took off. Her hair was all over her head, her mouth was bleeding, and her hands was dripping in blood.

"Treasure..."

"She talked about my son Serenity? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I rather me go to jail than you. You got JJ." She sighed and scratched her head. "They fucked up yo face more Treasure."