I Fuck Sluts

I did not write this.
**********************************

    Sluts. Sluts. I fuck sluts. Sluts get fucked when fuck sluts.
No if, ands, or, buts. I fuck sluts. I fuck sluts.

Nice girls are nice. But, no good for not sucking. They'll need a serene night to green-light a butt-fucking, but that'll be easy with sleazy ol' slut fucking.
Boo to the nice girls. Praise to the slut fucking.

I have a list. A list? Yes a list of all the sluts I've missed. I've never fucked or sucked these sluts and thus my nuts are fucking pissed. So when I fuck the lucky slut, my nut removes her from the list-
Another dumb cumbucket struck from my nut-sucking " suck it, slut. " slut-fucking bucket list.

Sluts can be white, black, brown, pink, or almond. They can be skinny with big tits or skinny with small ones.
Sluts can be perky, preppy, or posh, with their brains and their clothes and shrunk from the wash.

But others sluts are pretty, funny, and smart. They can lift all your thoughts from your dick to your heart.

They can talk about science, music, and art. They can pull you together or pull you apart.

But don't trust these sluts. Don't! Don't you dare.
They'll force you to trust them and love them and care.
And then they'll be gone and then you'll be aware.....

Of the hole in your heart that the dumb slut left there.

**********************************

Again I did not write this poem. I found it in a book called Egghead. I can't remember the author's name bu he wrote it. And it kinda hit me in the feels. So yea...