-0.2-

No, nobody loved me. I have always been used, broken, and not loved. Now someone I don't know says I love you. Why does he even love me when my family doesn't love me? I don't mind. I do not deserve to be loved ...

You have a message!

+90538 ****: Now you are going down the 30th floor, and you go to your home. I'm following you too so that you don't do anything wrong. Okay?

A person I don't know is ordering me and I want to strangely follow that order.

Mert: Ok

And I get on the elevator ...

Mert: I'm in the elevator now.

+90538 ****: I see

Mert: You are here!

+90538 ****: No, I'm in the other elevator :)

Mert: I'm waiting for you below :)

+90538 ****: You won't see me so easily, Mert.

Mert: Are you sure anonymous;)

+90538 ****: I'm sure Mert.

Yes, I got off the elevator before that. And I'm waiting to see it.

Mert: I'm waiting for you, I went down :)

+90538 ****: Come on find me;)

Mert: :))

One person, two people, three people, four, ... ten people. How do ten people get on a friend elevator ?! So which one is anonymous? How will I understand now?

+90538 ****: Did you find me? ;)

Mert: No.

+90538 ****: It would be so :)))))

Mert: I will ask something.

+90538 ****: Ask

Mert: Why me? Why did you love me?

She is writing... She is writing...

+90538 ****: Because I liked your face, I loved your hands, I loved your eyes, I loved everything that reminds you of me. And most importantly, I loved your heart.

+90538 ****: Maybe if you think face to face soon, I'll explain it for a long time. What do you say?

Mert: Of course I would. Because I do not find a side to love in myself. Maybe I love myself with you ...

+90538 ****: So you will love me too?

Mert: I think :)

+90538 ****: I took your picture ehehe :)

M

ert: Did You Take My Picture ?!

Mert: Were you with me!

Mert: No! I would have missed you! I'm a fool ...

+90538 ****: Mert, you will have to be patient. a little :)

+90538 ****: Hey, just a second! Are you smoking now ?!

+90538 ****: What is your problem!

+90538 ****: Why are you hurting yourself ?!

Mert: Because he wants it. And I don't care if I'm damaged.

+90538 ****: BUT I am in my life!

Mert: Okay, okay, calm down ... I'm putting it out now.

I looked around. Maybe in the hope of seeing her, but I did not notice anyone.

+90538 ****: Stop looking around, you won't find me :)

+90538 ****: And you don't smoke again!

Mert: Okay. I surrender. Now whatever you say. I have nothing to lose anyway ...

Here I am in front of my house, my father's house for me. According to them, I had to take care of myself. Dirty rich man. We don't like you, he buys home when he doesn't say go. It also gives 20.000₺ per month. I spend most of that money on people and animals in need. I do what he doesn't do. I'm glad I do too. That happy smile in humans, the happiness of animals was my only happiness in this world, I guess. Anonymous. I think it will make me happy, as if I will be the reason to connect with this life But I hope he is not the one to be upset at the end of this story ... The door also had a box. Lots of lollipops in it. And not one:

"This is if you want to smoke so you don't smoke, eat it! ~ Anonymous ... "

Well. That's a good thing. She thinks of me. She loves me. In love with me. I think I should get a gift for her. There is a person who really loves me. And I must know the value of it.

Mert: Thank you. <3 you are a good person anonymous ...

+90538 ****: You're welcome. Mert ...

Mert: See you ...

+90538 ****: See you ...
__________________&__________________
New chapter! How do you think the story is going? Please don't forget to comment and vote, I love you ... :)