Forest Flights

I walk through the forest, hands over my head how could this have happened. We were all just on our way to the cabin it didn't really matter who we had our flashlights we were all connected by a wine like some type of cable Court in it just happened I blinked for a split 2 seconds world just there was a light flash nearby As I look around my surroundings I realized the people that traveled with me weren't here anymore I started to walk around and try to find the cabin again only this time it was way darker than it was when we have left. I started to take small steps that way if they found a way back I would still be somewhat close but then I heard the crack of a nearby branch. 

 the leaves that scattered across the floor where a light brown It seemed as if it were mid-autumn but the first time when I have walked out of the door with my friends to the forest to it seemed as if it were spring and then what we were driving I started to notice the shift in the seasons it was no longer the bright colorful spring it was the dry and deserted autumn I see to have lost something I don't exactly know what it is. I seem to believe that Not only was it the rope that was connecting me and my friends put the ropes were actually the cables it seems as if someone's been recording us the day since we arrived at the cabin I tried to tell my friends about it but he called me crazy they said you're just delusional it's just an illusion I replied back with a sharp remark of are you sure it's not just the fact that you got dumped yesterday and that you're finding it hard to trust anyone. 

it's not my fault I swear it's not it's just I guess I'm the reason that their bodies are on the floor at first when I arrive back at the cabin I thought they were asleep turns out set as soon as I got lost the bolted into the cabin and someone was there waiting for them there was dark blood splatters on the floor in the forest the dark place I never want to return I guess that will never happen cuz I appear to be a ghost and Poltergeist I am dead and that is what it has always been Like since I was a child and I this normal person never want this to happen again so I will in my life here with this note and disappear like the ghost I was born as.

These are the words that I write down on the paper I'm starting to get the feeling that someone is watching me and turn around and my friends stand there staring one of them replies so was this just something that you're feeling did you want us to die I reply no and say that it's a project for school. I stare and shocked as one of them rips the paper out of my hand I stand up quickly and I snatch it back and I yell at them saying that they had no right to try and pick up my personal life. Even if I was finished what makes them think that I would have shared it that quickly it's a school project I don't want anyone copying off of it not like they would but it's similar to cheating I don't want to cheat I want to do my work nice squarely in Fairly And being said that I cheated or something I don't necessarily like that I don't want to get in trouble if I wanted to get in trouble I would have just robbed a store if I wanted to get in that much trouble but I don't that's why I try to be a good student but as I slowly turn around in I look at one of my other friends I see something led to their hand I don't need to ask them to see what is I know it's a knife. i slowly back up and make it seem like as if I'm sorry for yelling at them I'm not I'm just playing dumb at the moment I don't want them to know that I saw the knife I want to get out of here alive not dead I still have a life to live I still have to go to college and be the first one in my family I don't want to be dead I want to live my life I want to have non toxic friends and non toxic people that try so help me not trying to harm me every step of the way I don't want to die I want to survive I want to live my life and if it means killing every single one of them I will.

 I will live I will survive I will not die here out of all of the places I will not die in the stinking rotting cabin which reeks of dried blood I should have realized the sign sooner the fact that my younger sister disappeared the night before we arrived here the fact that my little brother vanished the date that we were on the trip the day he stepped into the store that we stopped by for snacks and he had to go to the bathroom one of the other guys decided hey all go with him and make sure that he safe I didn't realize that the Glen team that was in his hand with a knife I thought it was his phone and this is why it's not okay to assume things I've lost my little sister I managed to find her body they seem to have thrown her in the river I was swimming casually away from the rest of the group when will I arrive somewhere towards the deepest part I managed to see some of her hair floated to the surface she usually had some strands of fake hair a light shade of cyan I wasn't that devastated I knew that at least I still have my baby brother a small since your smile creeps onto my face .

 I stood up my feet at least barely touch the ground in this level of water as I was picturing this in my head it's not I don't know how I don't know why something in me broke the fact that they killed all of my siblings the fact that I was left alive here to witness this I didn't want it to happen I didn't want them to die but this is what happens you live around people Especially people that are toxic and it doesn't help it really doesn't I snapped all of a sudden I just it was a flash I grabbed the knife out of his hand and I slit his throat he started moaning and crying I heard a deep growl and Rumble from the rest of my f-friends it doesn't help the fact that they've been with me for all these years cheers starts to fold out my face as I realize but that's not enough to make me not get my revenge they killed my brother and my sister and then not last but least my baby brother I will not let them get away with it I turn my eyes and I looked towards them I shift the rest of my body towards the second one the One with the Sinister smirk on his face I won't let this pass by so easily I stabbed him in the head I take the knife back out I turn around towards one of the girls and I cut her in her chest she's almost decapitated fully.

 I stabbed her about five times and then I turn abruptly to the last one he grabs a knife out of the other guy's hand and then she tries to make a run towards me I dodged trip her I get on top of her and I stopped her and then more than I can count I hear her heartbeat fall And then I smile the largest Cheshire cats one Knowing that these people Will never come back knowing that the one play still go to as hell know that they will never be revived.

 I have an after this and I decide to join my siblings as i take the knife And draw a line along my arm another across my leg in One On My Feet one across my other arm when on my shoulder the other is a long line along the shoulder and then close to the collarbone one across the forehead and in one down my nose and my lips in a second right down the throat. 

and then I plugged it into my heart I know that even after killing them for Revenge of them killing my brother hey I need those I leave you with a smile I passed into this world like that of the Egyptian Nile and clearly knowing what the devil has in store for me I know no one Honeypot tell if I'm writing it down I figured back and I smiling this story will be the best one that will ever be published in the entire world whether it kills me or whether it saves me I know that I did a good job in this world and as so ever so softly my death now Falls before me.

 Praying for it to Never-end.

{a/n: hope you guys enjoy this chapter I will update either weekly or monthly I'm trying to go with like a after the first update all update a couple of days after it or I'll go with like four weeks after it or something or like maybe to Ward the next week I have 12 stories well 11 draft now that are being edited and I'm not going to go back and then rewrite the entire 

chapter like I did with the first chapter I only did that because it's the first chapter and this one I'm pretty sure has a butt ton of grammatical errors and a whole lot of misconceptions if you have any questions about the chapter please let me know inside of the comments and I will try my best to answer them I have nothing to do in my free time I'm usually online on Wattpad I'm also online on Instagram which you can get from my profile you can 

also find the links to join my server at 4 Discord and you also can find my Tik-Tok username I hope you all have a nice day of be sure to check out my other book called times and lies it's a x reader request book can meaning that you guys are able to ask me to write about a 

character and all right to the best of my ability I am using Google Voice to Text for the aten a slash in for the author's note so if it doesn't necessarily look that good that's the reason why I hope you all have an amazing day night or whatever time. You are in and I hope you have a nice day this is lemon signing out}

~lemon

1914:words