The attack

(F,f/n=first friend, s,f/n=second friend's name)
Hi I'm (f/n) (l/n) but my hero name is element. We finally got rid of all for one thank god. Reporters started Crowding us while yelling questions. Me and my friends (f,f/n) aka the hawk and (s,f/n) aka bubblegum we're trying to answer all of them.My brother (or sister or if you don't have any just pick one) was born quirkless. Fortunately he/she became known as one of the best policeman.

My father was a villain but he got put into prison. We finally got out of the crowd and went to our classroom. Our teacher Aizawa congratulated us and for a treat we could have a free period. We all decided to train in pairs,thirteen was with us for safety reasons. Then outta no where this portal shows up and villains start coming threw. The greatest villains of time.

Deku, Explosion murder, red riot, and Nomus. We all got ready to fight when Deku started laughing "you hero's are just priceless". "Thinking you could beat us,but we are not here for fighting we just need a few of you to come with us". My classmates and I where confused but then the nomus came down and started to attack. But instead of fighting they were grabbing my classmates... Well a few a them. Deku started walking my way then he grabbed me and I felt a pain go through my leg.

Everything went black....