🍋 100 Reader Lemon 🍋

Caution: Read at your own risk.
You walked through the halls after school to get to the bathroom. It wasn't a long walk from your last class, but you still ran to get there. Right before you got to the door of the bathroom, you saw Hanako-Kun floating above you. "Hello there Y/N~" He said and pushed you into an empty classroom. "H-Hanako! What are you doing?" You lifted an eyebrow as you got dragged into the classroom. "You'll see~" He kabedoned you (If that's even a word ;-;) and licked his lips teasingly. "Nani!?" You cried out, a blush trying to form on your face. You closed your eyes only to feel a warm substance on your lips. His lips. You put your arms around him and melted into the kiss. He asked for entrance and you denied just to annoy him. He asked again, knowing your tricks. You let him because he was way better when it came to dominance. He slipped his tongue in and licked around your whole mouth. You moaned into the kiss which caused you and Hanako to blush. He started to unbutton (Let's just say your in a button-up shirt) your shirt which you let him do. He stopped the kiss because he couldn't figure out how to get your bra off. You giggled at him and took it off yourself. He sucked on your nipples and you moaned in pleasure. "Having fun~?" He asked smirking. You nodded, but then stopped. "Wait.. I'm the only one shirtless~! You whined. He slowly took off his shirt to tease you and you blushed in anticipation. When his shirt was finally off, you stared at his chest. He had perfect, smooth, toned abs. "Do you like what you see, Y/N~?" He smirked noticing that you were staring. You turned red. "U-Um.." You trailed on. "So what do you want now, Y/N?" Now he was gonna make you beg for what you wanted. "What do you want inside you? My tongue, my fingers, or perhaps.." He smirked at your red face. You tugged at the hem of his pants. "I want.." You started looking away from him embarrassed. "Quick are we?" He grabbed a condom from out of nowhere. You wondered where he got it, but you didn't dare ask. He was already too perverted. He pulled down his pants and boxers. You pulled down your skirt and underwear. You gaped at him again. So big! (Forgive me 👉👈) He smirked again. "What position do you want?" You shrugged, embarrassed again. "Doggy-style." You blushed, but got into position knowing that it would be pleasurable. He shoved it in. At first it was painful, but after a couple minutes, you forgot all that pain. You moaned signaling for him to move. He went in and out and sometimes would slap your ass. You made loud moans and felt a knot in your stomach. "I-I'm gonna.." He nodded. With the way his slamming was going, you could tell he was about to reach his climax too. All of a sudden, you came inside and a few seconds later you felt him cum too. He took it out and you tried to slow your breathing. "Did you like it~?" He smirked for the who knows how much time. You nodded. You were about to put your clothes back on, but Tsuchigomori stumbled in. When he saw you two naked, he blushed and ran out. You and Hanako stared at each other. You knew you would never look at Tsuchigomori the same way again.

Hi! That was horrible LOL. That was the first lemon I ever made. Be proud of your Senpai peeps. This was 634 words. I NEED HOLY WATER 🙏🥤🙏