part--11

The story starts with Manvi nd Mahir coming home laughing...bela sees them...

Bela-- mahir ji kal mujhe mandir jana h subah toh kya aap mujhe drop kar denge..

Mahir--wo bela tumhe drop kal driver kar dega main manvi ko drop karne jaunga...kal uska bohot important din h...so tumhe koi prblm toh nhi h..

Bela--its ok mahir ji...m samajhti hu...koi baat nhi...m chali jaungi driver k saath....nd she goes to her room to sleep...feeling hurt...she was controlling her tears...nd tries to sleep but in vain...

Here mahir didn't showed up in their room till now...he was busy with manvi....bela was hurt so she slept crying....

In the morning....bela gots up from bed nd sees that mahir is not in the room...she thought that he will be with manvi...she got ready nd goes downstairs as she has to go to the temple...nd she search for Manvi but she was also not there...so she asks her maid that where is Mahir sir....

Maid--bela sir toh unki dost manvi k saath bahar chale gaye kabke...

Bela was shocked...mahir didn't even informed her...she shoots away her thoughts nd goes to mandir..

After sometime bela came home but Mahir nd manvi didn't....soon it was afternoon....no response of them...then at night also they didn't showed up...bela called mahir but he was not picking...she was very tensed for him....then at midnight...both came...

Bela--Mahir ji aap itni late kyu aaye....subah se kahan the ap?

Mahir--bela just don't behave like my wife... Understand...u dont have any right....who r u to question me or to ask me that where was i nd why i came this much late...hmmm...just tell me...i have my own life..m kahin bhi jaun...kuch bhi karun...isse tumhe kya..or m kisi k saath bhi jaun why do u care...just don't forget that u r here for only some months nd after that I will give u divorce...nd u will have to go away from my life...

Bela was hurt shocked stunned listening him..tears made their ways in her eyes...she was controlling but in vain...she started crying infront of him very recklessely..

Here manvi was smiling inside evily...she was feeling very much happy seeing bela in this state...finally her plan is working... everything is going  like she want...

Bela--mah..mah...mahir ji aap aise kyu keh rahe h ..kya ho gaya apko.mujh..mujhse koi galti ho gai h kya...bataiye mahir ji...bataiye...please mahir ji bataiye...she holds his hand...

Mahir jerks her hand very badly....nd shouts..

Mahir-just don't touch me...do u get that...nd he goes to his room...

Bela was left broken...she was crying on her fate on herself...

Manvi also goes behind mahir....

Bela then composed herself nd decided that if mahir ji wants to go away from. Her...then she will do as he wants...now she will maintain distance from him...will ignore him...nd will go to her mother's home....because for her only her mahir's happiness matters nd in mahir's happiness her happiness is there....

Scene ends with mahir's angry face....Manvi's evil face nd bela's determined face....

Guys...actually I had changed the evils girl name as manvi....so u dont have any prblm ryt...

Vote--+30
Comment---30