Swara : when I.. I ... Was 5 years old .. I used to sleep with my dida . One night power went and I was feeling scared . Dida said me close your eyes tightly and sleep holding my hand . I did as she said and I was feeling some footsteps but as dida said I kept quite and slept . But when power came dida was breathing heavily and then she left me .

Swara starts crying hardly remembering her dida while Sujata's eyes too fills with tears . Sujata pats Swara's head while Sanskar's eyes gets red . Now it was confirm for him that Swara's dida was murdered . Seeing his Shona's fearful eyes his anger increases .

Sanskar : mom you be with Swara I will come back now

Sanskar slowly loosens Swara's grip from his hand while Swara quickly hugs Sujata through her waist and cries hardly .

Sujata nods her head and consoles Swara who was crying badly .

Swara while crying : mumma please don't go anywhere I'm feeling scared

Sujata pats her head : shh beta I'm not going anywhere in here only

____

Sanskar enters his study room with rage angrily .

Sanskar picks his phone and calls someone : I need all the details from Delhi as fast as possible

Sanskar cuts the call and hits the nearby wall angrily : I need to search everything as soon as possible . Swara deserves happiness and only happiness . I promise you Swara within a week I will find out everything and solve all your miseries and will give justice to you , your baba and your dida .

Sanskar calms himself and goes to kitchen to get dinner for his wife and mother .

_____

Sanskar enters his room and takes a sigh breath as Swara was now calm . Amaya was sitting on the middle of the bed and was telling some stories while Sujata and Swara were laughing and giggling at her talks . When she missed some words Swara helps her .

Sanskar acts like coughing to gain their attention .

Amaya smiles : chachu

Sanskar smiles : I bought dinner for your Chachi and choti dadi

Amaya pout : then what about me ?

Sanskar smiles : even you can join us

Amaya claps her hands happily : yes yes I will have with Swala Chachi

Sujata gets up and pours food in plate and feed Swara . Swara gets teary eyes and eats from her hand .

Amaya pouts : who will feed me ?

Swara smiles and feeds Amaya

Sanskar pouts : no one will feed me ? I'm alone .

Amaya giggles and takes a morsel and keeps it infront of Sanskar's mouth. Sanskar gets happy and opens his mouth but Amaya takes her hand back and feeds Swara . Sujata laughs at her antics .

Sanskar acts like angry : Amy you became naughty

Amaya makes cute face : no no chachu I'm a good girl