- T w e n t y s i x -

Start from the beginning

Billie: "Then let's cut it off to the public, we'll say that we broke up but we really didn't but the public think we did."

Maddie: "I'm still gonna get hate because they're going to say that I broke your heart and vice versa."

Billie: "You don't think that we're strong enough to get through this?"

Maddie: "It's risky Billie, if anyone see's you leaving my house, or if anyone see's us together. Then it will be over every news article. I can't do that to you or myself."

Billie: "What are you doing to me?"

Maddie: "Loving me is hurting you and it's the same way the other way around."

Billie: "Your career?"

Maddie: "Brands rejecting me, things are getting taken away from me because I'm in a scandal or whatever. I'm sorry Billie, I'm really sorry."

Billie: "Kenzie said that any brand that doesn't want you because of me isn't a brand that you should be working with anyways."

Maddie: "That's different, I got rejected from prettylittlething because of the scandal. This isn't something that we can just fix."

I rested my elbows on my thighs and ran my hands through my hair, she walked over to me and rested her hands on my hips. I looked down at her, her cheeks were stained. I took hands and wiped her face, she leaned into my touch.

Maddie: "I love you, thank you for taking care of me for 10 months."

Billie: "I love you, and thank you for being my everything for 10 months."

Maddie: "I have the dumbest question."

Billie: "Nothing's dumb."

Maddie: "Why are you like giving in?"

Billie: "Because I know this isn't over."

Maddie: "It is though."

Billie: "How can you say that with such ease?"

Maddie: "Because it's what's best for both of us."

I tried to respond but I couldn't, everything was becoming blurry and her words kept repeating. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was shaking me.

I instantly sat up, I looked around and we were on a plane. We were on a plane back from Paris, oh my god I had the dream again. While I was asleep on her shoulder.

Maddie: "Are you okay?"

I ran my hand over through my hair and looked at her, our hands still connected.

Billie: "I had a dream that, never mind I'm okay I'm good."

Maddie: "Talk to me." She turned to face towards me.

Billie: "For the past two weeks or so, I've been having the same dream over and over again. I don't know why, but like the internet just starts to hate us. You call it quits, and I can't get through to you. Normally it's longer, but I woke up."

Maddie: "Give me it in detail, what happened?"

Billie: "You were standing against your island, and you had your glasses on and you were crying. You tried so hard to convince me breaking up would be the best move, I tried so hard to try and get through to you but you just weren't budging. It was like that for the majority of it, but then you said 'I love you, thank you for taking care of me for 10 months."

Maddie: "Aw babygirl, you're not gonna lose me. It's going to take a lot more than the internet to start making me question everything."

I smiled at her, and nuzzled closer to her. My breathing had slowed down. I'm okay.