"That makes sense... I felt safe with Pierce as well, but mostly for my sister yet he seems to show a lot of respect with me as well," she said.

"I wouldn't be surprise... Flora maybe Queen, but you've been looking after her for all your life, I wouldn't be surprised he held you in high regards," went Rhys.

"We had too... honestly there wasn't a lot of people we could trust since they knew about her condition, many men came around for her whether for her body or for her jewels, and sometimes they used me to get to her," she went wincing about a few times some guys have tried to either hook up with her or even to ask her about her sister.

"I see... it must have been hard for you both..." whispered Rhys; both weren't aware of it, but the three males that had snuck into the room had barely came in and listen to the two talk, finding out that both girls seem to have it quite hard despite being surrounded by luxuries and such. "It was... it's sort of why I'm happy now... You guys may have sudden just came into our lives, but I am happy you all are here," she smiled.

"It's been a pleasure being here," smiled Rhys.

"Not really, I prefer if we get to the killing part soon," went Leif causing Ava to let out a squeak, "how long have you been there!?" she yelped.

"A while," he smirked.

"No Leif, don't go killing humans" growled Rhys who seemed a bit fumed at the male's presence, 'well he did break his glasses yesterday... I gotta pay Mrs. Oates back for that too,' she thought before casting her gaze at the two, "don't start fighting in the kitchen!"

Asch had heard the entire conversation between the two, his mind swirling with both anger and frustration at the confessions, but he also couldn't deny that fact he was indeed losing. Flora and Ava trusted Pierce immediately even when they have barely got to know the male, Asch has no chance against him, 'but I'm not giving up! I'll find a way to win her over' he declared as he began entering through the portal.

Six days later

Flora woke up to see that she was alone this time and honestly she was grateful for it since Pierce and Ava have been hovering over her for the pass few days, as much as she appreciates it, it was becoming a little overbearing for the young woman. 'I love those boneheads, but they've become too much after a while and this so-called "Estrous Cycle" is a freak'in bitch!' she quickly got up and began picking out an outfit for the day, she needed some air after being cooped up for a good while and she does recall Pierce suggesting she go out later on this week. Usually she wouldn't take that offer and stay inside, but she has Pierce as her guard and she most likely will take full advantage of having a guard around... not to say that she wouldn't mind being around Pierce since the man had become closer to her than usual. However, lately she also noticed how very minimal the rest of the boys were... On the first day they hovered over her for a while, but as the day progress only Pierce stood by her side. Though she mostly believed it was because the group was trying to gain Ava's affection, but mainly she had taken noticed of Asch's absence.

"Hey sis... has Asch been bugging you about the whole rule as well?" she asked earlier that week.

"Honestly Flora, no and I did ask Leif and Rhys about that, but even they don't know what's happen to the grouchy Prince," said Ava.

"Do you think he gotten sick?" she asked.

"I don't know... Do Daemos even get sick?" Ava asked.

"I don't know either, but I do hope he's okay... I feel kinda bad for avoiding him and hanging around Pierce more," Flora sulk a little about this.