"Okay!" the two said in unison as they exited the practice garden.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Ah, I'm done with the thing I needed to do! Turns out no-" the apparition happily said as she stepped into the room, her expression quickly changed once fully scanning the whole room, "-holy! What in god's earth, did you humans do?!"

The two looked at each other and nervously laughed as the continued to put the burnt "donuts" into an empty trash bag, simultaneously saying, "make donuts." The apparition sighed and helped the two, clean the mess.

"Why're you making donuts all of the sudden?" Yashiro asks, turning to the now surprised blonde.

"N-No reason...!" he started to stutter, "F-for my sister...oh, I have a little sister! And suddenly she just started going on and on about how she needs donuts. Sorry to spring this on you."

"No it's fine," the cream-haired girl assured as she started to make the batter.

He then turned toward the apparition who was listening in to their conversation, "and (Y/N), y-your boiled water is over there." he pointed to a different counter space, where a pot was sitting there. (Y/N) smiled and thanked him, floating over to the pot.

"What're you going to do with that boiling water, (Y/N)-chan?" Yashiro peered up from stiffing flour to ask the ghost.

"Making some earl grey tea latte for us," The (H/C) smiled and took out tea-bags and without breaking eye contact, put them all in and aggressively dumping some lavender in as well.

"But why are you making us tea, (Y/N)-chan?" the curious girl questions once more.

"Because it'll taste better with the donuts! Now, go on, talk about whatever. I couldn't give a care in the world." She waved them off, switching all her attention on making tea well until the loud outburst from the radish.

"I mean! Hanako-kun is dead!" the girl exclaims while crying as she put a donut into the pot to fry. The apparition laughs and rests her cheek on her palm, looking at the duo, as the radish continued with her small outburst resulting in her going on the floor on distraught.

"He's carrying too much baggage," she trembled, "What should I do? I don't know how I should act around him now!"

"Ah, Yashiro-chan, you should calm down," the (H/C) haired apparition said as the blonde tried calming her down.

"-But for some reason...I can't just forget him...but I want to know more about Hanako-kun. Maybe there's nothing I can do...but I want to help him. Even if he's a ghost...even if he's a murderer"

"I'm with you!-" the blonde said, surprising the weeping girl.

Though (Y/N) could care less about emotions at the moment and rushed to the unattended pot of oil, preferring a bitter tea due to it being steeped too long instead of a burning school building.

"-Actually, I wasn't sure what to do either. Should I exorcise him? or not? I didn't know what was right. But now...for now, anyway, I'm not gonna worry about what's right or wrong. I'm just gonna do what I want," he smiled and put both hands out, "We both have no idea what to do...we really are two of a kind! So let's do what we can together!"