𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4®

Start from the beginning

"That don't even make sense" I squinted.

"You don't make sense"

"Aye quit, don't start that shit"

"You don't start that shit"

"Coby look what you started"

"Look what you-" a remote hit her upside the head and her jaw dropped.

Nooni started cracking up. "I told y'all stop doing that annoying ass shit"

"Back to business, what we doing for prom and graduation gang?" Coby asked.

I shrugged, "We been said we was going on a whole trip and ain't planned that bitch yet. But we gotta sell a little mo' of that shit before we make any moves" I said. They nodded.

"What we pulling off in?" Vontae asked.

"All Audis. I like the way the engine be sounding when you take off" Nooni said.

"Bet that up" I said.

*
Yasmine

"My bitch be good to me, I fuck around and pay her ring off

"My bitch be good to me, I fuck around and pay her ring off. I'm big dog, you can't sit with me I'm sum'n like Rick Ross. She suck the dick so good, I tell that bitch take off her lipgloss"

"Gio, ion wanna go over there" I said, turning down the song. I was sitting in his car as he was scrolling on his phone while doing the dash on the expressway.

"Man, shut the fuck up. Ian even gon' be that long. You stay trippin" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you. This why you single now" I said. He ain't say nothing back. Ion think that's a good sign.

We got off the expressway, going to some one way street as he parked on the curb.

"Hand me my .45" he said. I reached in my purse and got it out for him and handed it to him.

He grabbed my face hard and I mugged him.

"Ian single and you ain't single either. Let me hear you say that shit one mo' time and ima fuck you up Yasmine" he said, then I yanked my face away.

He tucked his gun in his pants and got out, closing the door behind him. I locked the car.

I watched him run across the street and walk to the side of some house. I never been over here before cause I always tell him i don't wanna be in the car when he do his runs but he tricked me today.

I called Moo Moo.

Yoo

Come get me right now

Why?

Gio got me in this car on the fucking west side while he do this play and I don't wanna be here.