☼тωєηту σηє☼

"did you really just kick down my door?" seungmin asked incredulously.

"i don't think first, i think after," hyunjin said matter-of-factly as he stood behind the now fallen door.

"that's a lie. i bet you don't think at all."

hyunjin shot seungmin a playful glare before flopping onto the other boy's bed. he patted at the spot next to him, motioning for seungmin to come lie down next to him.

seungmin shook his head, opting to sit at his desk instead as he wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans. the boy was more than nervous at this point.

the older frowned. "what's wrong, minnie?" he asked, now sitting at the edge of the bed.

"i told you that i have something to tell you," seungmin said, taking a deep breath to pull himself together. "i uh... i think maybe i might possibly like you."

hyunjin's eyes widened. "you like me?"

"mayhaps? but it's cool if you don't feel the same way, i just had to get it off my chest."

the taller patted at his lap. "come here, baby."

seungmin took cautious steps towards the taller and seated himself on hyunjin's lap. the older pulled him close, placing a gentle kiss on the flustered boy's forehead.

hyunjin smiled and brushed a stray hair out of seungmin's face. "i thought i was making it obvious, but apparently not."

"huh?"

"i like you too, minnie! i know it's only been a couple of months, but whenever i'm with you... i don't know... i feel like a different person—the best i've ever been."

seungmin rested his head on hyunjin's shoulder. "you know, if you're lying i have a very hungry ferret. you better watch yourself."

"if i ever lie to you, you have every right to feed me to your ferret. i pinky swear," hyunjin joked as he held out his pinky.

seungmin leaned back a bit, tilting his head slightly. "can i kiss you?"

hyunjin, not wasting any time, responded by closing the gap between him and seungmin.

the younger draped his arms over hyunjin's shoulders and closed his eyes, letting himself fall deeper into the kiss. hyunjin's lips were the softest thing seungmin had ever felt.

pulling apart, hyunjin rested his forehead gently on the other's. "you're beautiful, you know that?"

❁᪥❁

this is heavily unedited :)