☼тωєℓνє☼

HYUNJIN woke up to the smell of pancakes.
seungmin, who had been next to him, was gone, only a small impression of him left on the bed.

hyunjin, rubbing his eyes, shuffled out of bed and made his way down to the kitchen. he felt that he'd already overstayed his welcome, but seungmin hadn't pushed him out yet, so hyunjin just assumed it was fine for now.

"hey dumbass, i made pancakes... i think," seungmin said squinting at the burnt mess in front of him. "you know what? we're eating cereal today."

hyunjin just shook his head and chuckled. "can i borrow a toothbrush? i kinda didn't know i was gonna end up sleeping over before i came."

"oh shit, i forgot that a demon like you practiced dental hygiene as well!" seungmin said sarcastically. "sure, i'll get you one"

hyunjin opted just to smile instead of thanking the boy right away. seungmin came back rather fast, a toothbrush and toothpaste in hand.

"here, bathroom's just down the hall." seungmin informed, throwing a thumb in the general direction.

"thanks."

hyunjin made his way to the bathroom, making sure to lock the door before setting his things down on the counter.

as he was brushing, hyunjin looked at himself in the mirror.

"do i like him?" he whispered to himself. "no, i can't like him it's only been like a couple days. i don't like him. i don't like seungmin... do i?" his hands moved from his brush to his cheeks. holding them, he came to the realization, "fucking hell, i like him."

☼☼☼

DIRECT MESSAGE
hwang.hj wtf.is.a.yongbok

hwang.hj
um so i have a slight problem<

wtf.is.a.yongbok
>why
>why must you bother me when i'm finally cuddling binnie

hwang.hj
i think i like seungmin<

wtf.is.a.yongbok
>we all been knew sis

hwang.hj
no listen<
before  i was just flirting with him for shits and giggles, but now it's just... different? idk<

wtf.is.a.yongbok
>this is changbin, lix fell asleep
>anyway tho, you've been in relationships before yeah? shouldn't you be like prepared for shit like this

hwang.hj
i mean ig<
but i don't think i've ever actually liked the person i was dating before<

wtf.is.a.yongbok
>that's... rough
>uhh, lix is whining so i kind of have to go
>but i'm just gonna say this
>if you like him go after him #no 'regerts'

hwang.hj
lol thanks ig binnie<

wtf.is.a.yongbok
>anytime jin :)

☼☼☼

there was a knock on the door as hyunjin turned off his phone. "you alright? you've been in there for nearly half an hour." seungmin yelled, trying to be heard through the door.

"i'm fine," hyunjin said, exiting the bathroom.

"good, i almost thought you were having explosive diarrhea or something."

hyunjin just laughed and walked towards the kitchen. he checked the time on his watch. " oh shit, i gotta go."

"but what about your cereal?" seungmin pouted.

"aww baby boy, i'll come back another time."

"you bette— wait no this is a one time thing. fuck it, you better come again." seungmin said, pointing a finger 'menacingly', but to hyunjin it was just adorable.

"alright baby," hyunjin said chuckling as he left seungmin's house.

'he let me call him baby boy this time.'

❁᪥❁

henlo people 👹🐀