In The Deep Blue☽51☾

Start from the beginning

"I assumed they'd cloaked her," the witch said shakily. "I didn't expect a spell this strong."

"No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap." Elijah noted.

Freya sighed, visibly frustrated and stressed by the turn of events, before sitting down at her table to brainstorm. "You should all go. I have my work cut out for me."

Marcel turned his attention to Elijah. "The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her."

Elijah started to walk toward the staircase to leave, looking frantic.

"There's no time," Elijah said. "You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon. Because you and Isabel are the only ones that can get through to her but Isabel has Hayley to deal with."

"We need to find Rebekah!" Marcel argued.

"Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found." The oldest Original promised.

Marcel paused for a moment before sighing and conceding to him with a reluctant nod. "All right. I'll handle Davina." Marcel left the attic just as Isabel turned to Elijah.

"Well, who's gonna end up on the wrong side of you and end up getting killed today?"

"Oh, I'm gonna kill many people. But first- if we are to start a war, let us determine where allegiances lie."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel was in Hayleys apartment waiting for the werewolf to wake up. She had blood bags and a spoon with two drops of Hopes blood to help her if Hayley decided she wanted to live as a hybrid.

She watched her worriedly, wondering what would happen once she woke up. Everyone took to becoming a vampire differently because everyone had a different situation happening at the moment they are turned and Isabel had no idea how Hayley would react.

Hayley gasped and coughed as she shot up, her eyes darting everywhere.

"Hayley." Isabel called out to her but she seemed not to hear. "Hayley!" Hayleys eyes landed on her sister.

"What happened?" She asked with wide eyes.

"You died." Isabel stated bluntly.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Hayley paced back and fourth with a hand to her forehead as she thought about what to do.

"I know it's going to be hard-" Isabel started.

"No! No no." Hayley ranted. "Stop. I don't want to hear it."

"I will be there for yo-"

"Stop it, Isabel. Just stop. I don't need help. When I change I will handle it on my own."

"You know I thought the same thing but I was wrong," Isabel told her softly.

"I'm not you Isabel!" She stopped pacing and looked at her sister, looking antsy. "I don't want to be around people. I want to do this on my own. It's the way I've always done things. Besides you have other things to worry about."