My Warrior Sister☽50☾

Start from the beginning

"You needed help." Hayley shrugged and smiled feeling the lightheadedness leave.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Marcel walked into the vampires' fight gym at St. Anne's church to meet Isabel and Hayley. After seeing the two girls, he looked to see their stalker had been thoroughly tied to a chair with rope, unconscious as a result of the hybrid bite Isabel had blessed him with.

"You might remember him from that very boring, very stupid party," Isabel told him.

Marcel looked at the man for a moment as he tried to remember all he could about the vampire. "Shen Min. 800 years old. According to Tristan, he was a torture consultant for Genghis Khan."

Hayley stepped forward getting defensive. "Marcel, it doesn't matter if he's a Gemini who likes long walks on the beach. Why was he following my sister?"

"Hayley I got this," Isabel told her sister quietly as Hayley crossed her arms, staring Marcel down.

Marcel sighed. "I don't know."

"You don't know, or are you sworn to a code of silence?" Isabel asked suggestively.

"Hey!" Marcel fought back in his defense. "Easy. We're on the same side here."

"Then prove it," the hybrid said simply.

Marcel anxiously wiped at his face with his hands while he tried to think of his next move.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Shen Min slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the Paxon sisters, who smirked smugly at him, both their arms crossed.

"About time. I thought you'd never wake up. Now we can get started." Marcel walked into the room and joined them, frowning unhappily.

The vampire smiled smugly as he said, "yes, we certainly can."

Isabel walked forward and kneeled in front of him. "If you talk, maybe I'll get you healed of that nasty little hybrid bite."
She moved her hand forward and forcefully pushed her index finger into the bite wound on his wrist she gave him earlier. Shen felt immense pain and it was clear for all to see but instead of making any noise he simply clenched his jaw and said nothing. "Why were you following us?"

"Because we have a use for you." He made it clear that she was the one he was following. "Or, is it some other reason? You'll never know. And, it won't matter, because when I get free, I'm going to break your jaw as you did mine and slowly pull your intestines out from your body."

Marcel tensed in alarmed and quickly interrupted his threat. "Hey! How about we just calm down?"

Shen turns his attention to Marcel and sneered at him in disgust. "And you. The others were so pleased when you joined our ranks, but I knew from the start you were filth. You've proven it by siding against us. For that, I will end you, but not before you watch these two die... screaming."

Marcel sighed in exasperation and turned to Isabel as he rolled up the sleeves of his jacket. "Right. Well, that's about enough of that. Sorry Isabel. Your turn's over. He's got to die."