𝟴 ~ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

Start from the beginning

-

Time skip

It's Monday. You haven't walked to school with Emily in a while, but you don't mind walking alone today. You need some time to think about what happened last week. You still can't process it.

You enter the school and walk to your locker. Wait..

Adam's standing there w ith Liz and a bunch of other people.

You awkwardly walk towards your locker and unlock it. You can overhear their conversation cause they're very loud.

"I heard that Brooke isn't coming back to school until her lip is healed." someone says making the whole group laugh. They don't really notice you right next to them.

"But all jokes aside.. Does Y/n have a thing with Mr. Holland..? " Adam asks looking at one of the guys. "...I mean.. We shouldn't listen to everything Brooke says." He continues.

You silently look over to them, still no one noticing.

"I guess we'll see tomorrow at the dance. If they dance or if they both dissappear together." The guy responds.

The bell rings and the group walks away. You close your locker and go to class as well.

You enter your math classroom and sit in your assigned seat, Noah sits next to you.

"Hey uhm.. About the other day.." Noah randomly says.

"...Are you like, upset that Adam's dating Liz..?"

"No? Why would I be? He's my best friend and I'm happy for him."

"I mean.. I haven't seen you two talk to each other in like two weeks." Noah raises an eyebrow.

"Well.. I don't know. I don't know what happened."

Noah sighs. "Have you tried talking to him?"

"No.. But why are you trying to help me anyway, Noah?"

"I just.. I like seeing you two together.. And he likes being around you, he's told me in the past. He did a random full 180, which is weird."

"Yeah.. It's weird." You say and lean on your table.

Class finally ends and you have photography again. Ever since Tom started working here, you have photography 3 days a week. It's scary.

"Goodmorning!" Tom says happily as people walked into the classroom. You sit in your usual spot. Tom quickly smiles at you and you look down shyly.

Everyone's finally in the classroom and class starts.

"Today is gonna be the best day for me, cause I'll be giving you guys a test!". Everyone sighs.

He hands out all the papers one by one and you grab a pen out of your backpack.

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. You can start.. Now." Tom says. Everyone flips their papers and starts making their test.

The test isn't hard at all and you finish in thirty minutes. There is this one question you didn't understand, though. You just guessed and circled B.

You raise your hand and Tom walks to your desk.

"Uhm.. I don't understand this one." You say and point at the question.

"You chose B? Let me C if I can help you with that.." Mr. Holland winks jokingly and a smirk grew on his face. (does anyone recognise that phrase..?)

You quickly understand what he meant and you change your anwser. You smile at him as he walks away.

"Okay everyone, pencils down." Mr. Holland says, five minutes before the bell rings. "Hopefully the test went well." He says and collects the tests, one by one. Everyone's already packing to leave.

"Hey Y/n, wait." Mr. Holland says when everyone left the classroom. You're always the last one to leave. You sigh and turn around. "Yeah?"

"What did Brooke really say to you, which made you to literally drag her to the ground..?" He asks making you nervous.

"Okay.. I'm gonna be honest with you." You say as you close the door and walk towards him.

"She was just talking about us. She literally wrote 'Mr. Holland ❤ Y/n' on the mirror in the bathroom and then she joked about it in class and now everyone thinks I have this thing with you." You say getting annoyed, just thinking about it.

"But violence isn't the answer, Y/n.." He calmly says but you're not having any of it.

"Yeah I know, but maybe she shouldn't have been such a b-"

"Okay.. Okay.." Mr. Holland quickly says and holds your hand. "...It's okay."

"I just.. I miss my friends, Tom.." You frown. "I miss having Adam and Emily by my side. Now they're all caught up in their popularity."

"I'm so sorry.." Mr. Holland looks down at his hands, which were golding yours. "If there's anything I need to do, just tell me, okay?"

You slowly let go of his hands. "Thanks, Tom.."

Looks like y/n forgot to listen to Zendaya. "Stay away from Tom" Well.. You should have listened to her... (next chapter explains why uwu)

If you didn't know, this is a book which has an edit for each chapter posted on my instagram @qvengcrs.

But thank you for reading this trashy book lol. If you have any ideas or questions or just wanna talk, hit me up in my dms or Wattpad message. I love you and have a great day/night 💓

And please vote and share this book :)