~ Fem! Kirishima X Taishiro Toyomitsu ~

Start from the beginning

She felt prepared earlier but she was a bit shy now

"Hey you okay Kirishima?" He asked

" just a little neverous" she said honestly

He stroked her hair kissing her cheek "we don't have to ya know I could take you to the forms unless ya wanna sleep here I could be on the couc-"

She blushed and kisses him he blushed as he kissed her back as he held her close as she slowly climbed on his lap making him lean back.

He groaned enjoying her kisses but was getting hard off it as he broke the kiss and saw her pant as he blushed

"I don't know how far you want to go but please tell me if you feel uncomfortable or don't want to because-"

She pulled him close by his jacket "please continue I don't like being treated like a kid y'know I'm a adult Taishiro" she said pouting

He blushed "I know but I want to make sure"

She cupped his cheeks "I have never been more sure just please stop talking about it before I change my mind"

He chuckled as he stroked a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned forward kissing her deeply as he lowered his hands and held hips closer to his lap as he was so aroused from her and wanted her to feel what she was doing to him

She moaned in the kiss as she missed deeper as she kept moaning.

He grunted as he could feel himself getting harder as he felt her rubbing herself on him.

He could feel her panties get soaked as she was wet as she kept going faster and climaxed moaning loudly breaking the kiss.

He blushed "wow that was kinda hot"

She blushed after " what was that I just kept going as it felt so good....oh sorry I peed on you"

He blushed noticing it was her first time masturbating he laid her down on the couch and kisses her legs to her thighs slowly as he took her panties off and could smell such a erotic scent as he smirked and licked his lips.

He grabbed her legs widening them and put them over his shoulder and starting licking and sucking on her blog enjoying every drop as it made her moan as she would play with his hair pulling on it a bit.

But that only made him continue as he wished he could make her moan like that as long as he could but of course she was enjoying it so much she once a gain moaned loudly and came into his mouth as he picked her teasingly.

When he looked up at her he blushed seeing such a beautiful erotic face as she panted.

He took off his jacket showing he was shirtless and then took off her skirt.

"I won't stop y'know"

She blushed nodding "I know I don't want you to" she admitted bravely

He smirked as he looked at her top as he always wanted to tip a shirt off if he was in this position.

Hee ripped her shirt as she moaned surprised as he took off her bra gently as he kissed both her nipples gently as he heard her moan he roughly licked them as she crossed her legs as if she was holding herself from climaxing as he chuckled and took off his pants.

She noticed he was big and hard as she wondered how the heck he was so thick and long as she seen them health videos as the examples were always small.

She saw a little liquid coming of his top and remember that was the pre cum as she blushed as she licked it wanting to give him the same pleasure he gave to her.

He grunted and stopped her "no maybe next time I want this to be more enjoyable for you~"

She blushed and pulled him closer to kiss him he grunted as his top touched her as he groaned in the kiss and leaned in closer as he slowly entered her making her moan a bit as he continued kissing her.

She not his lip making him gasp as she missed him deeper French style as she wanted to encourage him to continue.

He got the hint and kisses her fighting for dominance as he started to stroke her pussy as he he was on top missionary style pounding her as he grunted as his strokes became faster as he smirked and stood up as he kissed her.

He held her right as he jerked his hips up and down stroking her push even deeper while standing up as she bounced on him moaning as he was so deep and her mind was going blank.

He felt he was close but was holding in strong to be with her as long as he could.

He brought her to the bed as he laid her down but she got up

"Taishiro I wanna ride you" she admitted blushing

He blushed as he laid down as she went on top of him as he helped her stick his cock in as she moaned laying her hands on his chest as she slowly bounced on his cock as he helped guide her as she was new to this.

After some time she got a bit better as she was bouncing on his cock faster while keeping her balance as she moaned.

She kept going as she moaned louder about to moan but felt a bit tired as she kinda slowed down but Taishiro noticed as he gripped her hips and jerked his hips as fast as he could as he could feel himself about to cum but wanted her to cum first as she was moaning she started to mess with her breast as she wanted to climax so bad as she continued she climaxed and felt exhausted.

Taishiro felt her body tighten so much as he grunted going faster and deeper as he summed inside her and panted.

He took his cock out as he firefly took her off and laid her down in his bed and held on her kissing her neck with little pecks until they fell asleep.
______________________

*The next morning*

Kirishima woke up as she saw she wasn't in her dorm and sighed happy remembering what they did as she kissed him all over his face waking him up.

Hee woke up as he looked at her in his arms and smiled but got serious "Dammit I forgot the condom I'm sorry Kirishima" he said as he looked to the side disappointed in himself.

She kissed his cheek "I keep morning after pills just in case. I took one before you woke up"

He smiled feeling relief wash over him as he wanted her to graduate and become a pro before they had kids so she could achieve her dreams

She nuzzles on his chest and scoots up higher to be closer to him but he just chuckled as he kissed her forehead "let's go back to sleep before you can tempt me Kiri"