1

Chapter 1

Transformers.

"Take a chance, you never know what might happen

"Take a chance, you never know what might happen."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"You're telling me that your car just got up?" The girl questioned as she twirled her pen in her hand, looking at the papers in front of her. "That's not possible Sam, cars don't just 'get up'."

"Listen-Listen, it did! I swear!" Her best friend yelled through his phone, causing the blonde to pull the phone away from her ear wincing at the sound.

"Are you sure you didn't do any drugs?"

Sam stood up from his bed and walked over to his window, throwing his basketball at the window across from his. Causing the girl to look up from her papers and at the boy who stood glaring at her across the gap.

Hanging up the phone she pushed her window up and sighed, "Sam, it's a car. Not an alien robot from outer-space. No wonder the cops thought you were on drugs." The boy just stared at her, about to say something before the sound of an engine coming up the street caught his attention. "Sounds like your robot car is back, Sammy." Aurora looked up to Sam just to see him holding his keys up with wide eyes.

Sam didn't even answer, he took off from the window and down to the ground floor of his house and out the door. Sticking her head out her window, she watched as Sam grabbed his mothers bike and started to ride away from the car as he yelled "Satan's Camaro is back and it's following me!".

"Aurora, don't do it. Don't do it." She muttered to herself as she watched Sam. She glanced to her right, her eyes landing on the long-board that was resting along her wall. "Screw it."

She grabbed the board and rushed down the hallway, ignoring the questions from her father as she ran past him. Tossing the board onto the ground, she hopped on and started off in the direction Sam took off to. After getting into town, she watched as someone in the distance flew off their bike and landed harshly on the ground.

"Sam?" Aurora heard Mikaela ask as she looked down at the boy who was groaning in pain.

"Hi."

"That was... That was really awesome." Mikaela let out a small chuckle as Aurora skidded to a stop next to the two of them.

The blonde looked down at him "Are you okay?" Aurora asked, jumping back as Sam suddenly stood up from the ground and picked up the bike.

"I'm not okay, all right? I'm losing my mind a little bit." He spoke frantically as he looked around. "I'm getting chased by my car right now. I got to go." Sam swung his leg over the bike and pedaled off, the two girls watching as he rode away.