Serenity

Krory, Link, and Allen were walking down a busy street. Krory was gawking fascinatedly at everything he saw, as usual, Link was writing something down in a journal, and Allen occasionally peeked over at Link, attempting to see what he was writing. Every time he got closer and tried to look over his shoulder, Link would turn, obstructing his view.

"Oi, Link~", he said, now walking beside him while giving him a teasing look. "What's that you're writing in your diary?"

The inspector stiffened and snapped his book shut, turning an exaggerated glare toward the cringing boy, who held up his hands in surrender. "J-Just asking..."

Link sighed in defeat and tucked the book in his coat pocket, regaining his composer and trying to look focused once more. "I'm taking note of your actions, Walker, as is my job."

"Eh? Really?" Allen's eyes drooped with disinterest as anger began to build up in his chest. He turned to Krory, watching as his eyes sparkled at everything he passed by. A lightbulb lit over his head and he rushed over, grabbing the vampire by both arms and stopping the three of them from walking. "Krory! You have to help me", he dramatically yelled.

"What is it, Allen", he asked, his eyes narrowing and his hair perking up, a serious expression now on his face.
He turned a gloved finger toward the inspector, whose face lost all color as he realized suddenly what was happening. "There's an akuma inside Link! Quick! You have to suck it out of him!"

"What?! That's not even how it works", Link shrieked.

"I'm on it", Krory yelled, saluting Allen before running over to and grabbing a wildly protesting Link.

Using Krory as a distraction, the exorcist ran off through alley after alley, weaving his way through the town before he finally made it to the docks. People walked all around the streets, but one man seemed to alarm his instincts, despite how seemingly innocent he seemed to be.

The man sat on a peer next to a grey bucket, smoking a cigarette and fishing. He wore a white dress shirt and black dress pants, large glasses reflecting the setting sunlight, and his long, curly hair pulled back in a pony.

What is it about him...?

He walked down to the peer and up to the man, who didn't seem to even notice his presence. It wasn't until Allen opened his mouth to talk that the man finally sighed. "If you don't mind, I'm trying to enjoy my evening alone."

"That voice", the exorcist gasped, readying himself to fight. "Tyki Mikk!"

"Did you think that I was someone else", he sarcastically asked. "I don't want to fight, it's my day off. So, if you don't want to join me, I highly suggest you rejoin your friends and leave me be."

Allen relaxed but didn't respond, instead standing and watching the man, assessing whether or not to trust his words. The taller man turned toward the exorcist, his cigarette hanging out if the corner if his mouth, his expression seeming more bored than annoyed while his words made him sound aggravated at having been interrupted. "Remember how I have that white form and dark form and whatnot? Yeah, you're the only one who does. This is my white form, please don't make me go back to work, thank you." He turned back toward the water just as the string on the fishing rod tightened, indicating that a fish had caught the bate, and he began reeling it in.

Allen sighed and sat down beside him, surprising the noah long enough for the fish to get away. "It must be nice to be able to get away. That idiot inspector has been keeping tabs on me since the attack on the order." He peeked over at the noah, only to make eye contact and turn his eyes back toward the water, his cheeks flushing red at the closeness and casual conversation that normally wasn't associated with a noah. "I-I've only managed to get away by tricking him and running. He eventually finds me and lectures me about it, though."
The noah scooted closer, so that their sides were against each other. "Yeah, well there's no need to fight, yet." A smirk danced across his lips as he joked, "Bask in the serenity of my white form. You still owe me a win in poker."
Allen chuckled slightly and laid his head on the noah's shoulder.

‐-----‐------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in an alleyway
behind them:

Krory held a furious, injured Link's mouth shut, preventing him from running out of the alley and toward the head of white hair that he wanted to so desperately cut off. "Now, now, Link, shouldn't we let Allen-kun have at least a little time to himself?" The inspector frantically tried to break free from the vampire, yelling muffled protests, threats, and insults at the oblivious exorcist.