5 days before

Y/n was fast asleep on my chest. I played with her hair. "Uh Billie?" A voice said. "What?" I said to Xavier standing in the middle of the room. "We really need you back. There's a problem." He said. "I'll be back in five days. Just hold off without me till then." I whispered. He sighed. "You've fallen in love." He said. "Yeah." I said. "Will we be getting our angel?" He asked. I glared him. He nodded and disappeared. Y/n stirred and woke up. "Hi." She breathed. "Hi." I said. "Nice nap?" I asked. She nodded and rolled off of me covering up her bare chest. She scrolled through her phone as I watched the t.v. I felt her gaze on the side of my face. I turned and she smiled. "What?" I asked. she looked away. "What's that?" She asked pointing to my chest. I looked at the scar. "I was cut during a fight." I said. She ran her hand over it. "Do you really have to go?" She asked. "Sadly." I said. I grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers. "When will you be back?" She asked. "Not for a while probably." I said. She pouted. "Come with me and be my angel." I said. "To hell?" She whispered. "Yeah." I said. "Okay." She said. I smiled. "There are some conditions though." I said. "Okay." She said looking at me. "Once you enter hell you won't be human anymore. You'll be immortal." I said. She looked at me. "So your human life will eventually vanish." I watched her face change into a smile. "But I can be with you forever." She said. "Eternity." I said. "Okay. I'll go with you." She said. "What about your family?" I asked. "Honestly. I haven't talked to any of them in five years. They only other person I care about it Morgan." She said. I frowned. "Why?" "Whe I came out. They disowned me. They even moved away because I refused to leave town. Everyone did. My parents. Siblings. Aunts. Uncles. Cousins. Grandparents. Everyone." She said. "I'm sorry that happened." I whispered. "It's okay. I don't care anymore, how did you end up in hell?" She asked. "Well I was human once and I fell in love with the devil. It was a hard decision to follow her but ive never regretted it." I said. "What happen to her?" She asked. "She was killed in a civil war. I was then appointed by the demons to take over." I said. "Why was she killed and then you appointed? I mean if they hated her?" She asked. I sighed. "It was a rebel group. They're now locked up." I said. She nodded. "That's how I got this." I said. "Isn't it hot in hell?" She asked playing with my fingers. "It's a nice 78 degrees." I joked. She laughed. "So what does being an angel entail?" She asked. "You'd basically become my queen. You rule by my side. And you'll get a pair of these." I sat up and showed her my back. She gasped. "They're beautiful." She said touching them. I smiled and laid back down. She was quiet after that. "I've waited a very long time to fall in love again. I didn't think I could. You're the one I've been waiting for." I whispered. She looked at me and kissed my lips softly. "I love you billie." She whispered. I kissed her again. "Are you sure you want to do this. Once you come. There's never going back." "I'm positive. Like you said. You're the one I've been waiting for." She said. I smiled and hovered over top of her. She grabbed the hem of my sweatpants. "Can I top you now?" She asked quietly. I shook my head. "I have a better idea." I said.
Y/ns POV
I helped Billie slip off her pants and panties. She looked back at me and smirked. "Come here." She said. I sat up on my knees. She kissed me softly. "Have you ever scissored before?" She asked. "No. That never works." I said. "It's cause you've never done it right." She said. She kissed down my body. I sighed already feeling myself getting wet. I ran my hands over her body. Feeling her soft skin. Billie placed her hand in between my legs rubbing my clit. I moaned and kissed her neck. She pulled me closer. She sat down and leaned back. She pulled me to where I was sitting in between her legs. She rotated her hips. I matched her pace as she teased my nipples. I moaned at the sensations. She smirked. I kissed her neck as she sat back up. She sighed grabbing my hips. She ran her hands down my body. I placed my forehead on hers. Her breathing became eradicated. I could just get off at the sight of her eyes squeezing shut and her body reacting the way it is. I leaned back and watched her quicken her pace. A quiet moan escaped her lips as her abs tighten. She was beautiful. I felt a familiar sensation in my stomach. I moaned. Billie threw her head back moaning as she came. I came quickly after her. Billie fell onto the bed as I untangled our legs. I climbed on top of her. She smiled and moved hair out of my face. "I love you." She whispered. I laughed. "I love you too." She pulled me into her as her breathing became normal. "We need to do that more often. That was hot as fuck." I said. She smiled. She kissed my forehead. "We can. Anytime." She said grabbing my bare ass. "Is that the closest I'll get to topping you?" I asked. "No. I'll let you top me. One day." I said. I laughed. "Round two?" I asked. "You sure you're ready?" She asked. "Always." I said kissing her passionately.