Five

ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵉˡᶠᶦˢʰ ˢᵒ ᴵ'ᵐ ʰᵃᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶦᵗ
•••

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes." Robin said loudly over the rain as the five laid on top of the building.

"Robin, it's freezing out here." Scout said as Tate nodded.

"I can't even feel my balls." the tanned boy said as Steve nodded in agreement.

"They're with that whistling guys! Ten o'clock!" Dustin announced as he looked through the binoculars.

"What do you thinks in there?" Steve questioned.

"Dead rabbits." Scout announced as Tate sighed.

"She's probably right." the boy said over the rain.

"Guns, bombs." Dustin listed with a shrug.

"Chemical weapons." Robin suggested as Scout nodded in agreement.

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth." Dustin said as thunder struck above them.

"Oh how fabulous." Scout said sarcastically.

"What's in there?" Tate asked as he could see the people opening a door.

"It's just more boxes." Dustin explained.

"Let me cheek it out." Steve said as him and Dustin began to fight over the binoculars until they dropped them, making a loud bang on the metal building.

"Duck!" Tate whispered shouted as the five quickly ducked down before escaping slowly into the building.

"Well I think we found your russians." Robin explained as Scout poured her combat boots of water onto the floor.

"That key card opens the door but unfortunately the Russian with the key card also has a massive gun." Dustin spoke as the five sat in the back of Scoops Ahoy, discussing what Dustin saw when he went back.

"Whatever's in those rooms, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anyone finding it." Scout nodded along as Dustin agreed.

"But there's gotta be a way in." Robin said with a shake of her head.

"And i'm sure you'll figure out how, right Nancy Drew?" Tate asked her sarcastically, causing Scout to elbow him slightly.

"Well, you know... I could just take him out." Steve suggested as Scout rolled her eyes.

"Take who out?" Robin asked with a eyebrow raise.

"The Russian guard." Steve said with a shrug as Tate and Scout shared a look.

"Alright dude, lets not get over your head." Tate said with a sarcastic nod.

"What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out and I take his key card, it's easy." Steve said as Scout hummed.

"Love that you're using your big boy brain, Steve. But we really just need to use a logical methods right now." Scout said to him with a small smile as Steve huffed.