Chapter 1

I'm standing in a fraternity filled with drunk teenagers. Myself happily not being involved, I'd much rather the loner scene.
" I want you to meet somebody." Kadence, the friend that had practically dragged me here is now dragging me again. I would never had thought Kadence and I would ever be friends since were complete opposites yet we were made to be best friends.

She leads me into the kitchen where it isn't as crowded as the rest of the house. I'm then stood in front of two girls one with pink hair and the other a short blonde. I notice three tall guys standing directly behind them, and I instantly shrink when all there eyes land on me as Kadence introduces me.
My first week of collage and here I am stuck at a frat house being my awkward self. I don't know how I let myself get in these situations.
" Prue and Alice this is Hayden." Kadence introduces as I give a small smile to the both of them, the three boys all still watching me. There soft mumbles only making me more nervous.
" Nice to meet you." I speak up as they both smile, the girl named Prue eyes lighten as she reaches out hugging me. I'm surprised as I awkwardly wrap one arm around her. Alice however just stands and watches her eyes showing that she's indeed judging me. She mastered the fakest smile I've seen and throws it my way.
" Well welcome to college I guess." Prue smiles as she links arms with me.
" This is Noah Jace and Niall." She continues giving a name to the three strange boys. Nialls eyes haven't left me, his eyes showing nothing but complete darkness.
Noah and Jace give me a smile before going into there own conversation while Niall keeps his eyes locked on me.
" Mate she isn't the one. Let it go." Noah catches on Niall's trained eyesight and whispers to him. But I catch every word. I frown as I look towards Kadence who's dancing with Prue.
Alice has her arms locked around Jace's neck as they lean into each other. I gulp the last of my drink before turning away heading for the front door, looking for fresh air. There's to many people in here for one house.
I sigh heavily when I open the door instantly the cold winter air hits me and I'm calmed from my nerves.
" You don't seem like the type of girl to come to these parties." I look to my left finding Noah following my every move. I take a seat on the bench that's sitting far enough from the house that I could hear him clearly.
" And what type of girl is that." I ask to rudely.
" The type that has a future." He explains softly. His arms are covered in ink, his face having a few piercings like what Kadence has.
" I'm sure you want a future too wouldn't you?" I ask leaning back in my seat as he takes a seat beside me.
" I guess. But hey I want you to meet a friend of mine." I watch as he speaks Niall the blonde haired boy was making his way towards us.
I don't reply as my hand is taken pulling me up from my seat.
" He lives just down to road." Noah smiles and I instantly don't trust him. I shake my head taking my hand as I take a step back.
" N-no I'm fine thank you. I'll meet him another time, I've got to get Kadence anyway. " I brush off speaking to quickly. My steps are rushed but are soon stopped suddenly being held by my arm. I look behind me to find Niall holding onto me, giving me a smile as he steps closer not daring to let me go.
" Let go of me." I frown snatching my arm away taking further steps back.
" There's no running love. He's already got his eye on you." Niall speaks the first words I've heard him speak. He's Irish. I take in his words and quickly turn running fast back inside the house.
I'm out of breath as I try finding Kadence. Once I find her blonde hair I pull at her arm desperately while looking behind me, making sure I wasn't followed by him.
" What's wrong Hayden?" She asks worry crosses through her eyes.
" We need to leave." I'm blabbering words I'm surprised she knows what I'm talking about.
" Why? Did Noah do something to you?" Prue then steps out from behind Kadence, her eyes wide as she looks behind me. And I'm to scared to turn around.
" We need to leave. Now." Prue pulls at Kadence's arm where she takes my hand. I have enough time to glance behind me to find a brown curly headed man watching me with a smirk as I'm dragged away.

By the time we get to Prues car were all heavily breathing.
" Oh god that was close." She starts the car glancing back at me before driving off.
" Wait haven't you been drinking?" I ask, my brain buzzing.
" WHY THE HELL WERE WE RUNNING?" Kadence's yell over takes my question.
" Kadence you're drunk enough." Prue giggles at her before picking up her speed.
We arrive back at the dorms where we all pile into one room, Kadence instantly taking off to her bed. I look at Prue expecting her to explain. She points to my bed taking a seat as I do the same.
" What did Noah and Niall say to you when you guys left outside?" She asks her voice quiet.
" He wanted to meet his friend." I shrug, finding it probably wasn't as bad as I made it all out to be.
" And.. That he's got his eye on me. What did Niall mean by he?" I ask my eyes widening slightly.
" Okay you just moved here so I understand why you don't know them. But I'm warning you to be careful now. Don't tell Kadence about any of this, she doesn't need to be stuck in this shit as well." She speaks glancing at me then the door.
" There five of them, there a group or gang of bad people. Niall being one of the five. And then there's followers such as Noah and Jace. Then the whores." Her eyes water slightly as she looks down.
" They get what they want Hayden and if you don't give it to them. Let's just say they won't let you." She sniffs before continuing.
" Niall took me when I was fifteen. I'm still his until his says so but the man that wants you or what I've heard Niall say to Noah, Harry wants you. He was at the party and he must have spotted you, he's the worse of them all. The most... Violent." She looks up to find tears pouring down her cheeks. Her make up washing away down her skin.
I shake my head standing to my feet.
" What? He doesn't even know me. No I won't let him."
" He doesn't care Hayden, he'll take whatever he wants because he can. He's part of the largest gang of the town."
" There no hiding now. He sees you."
...
First chapter finished 😀