A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 6) - The First Transformation: The Cat

Start from the beginning

            I lightly captured his slow moving tail and wrapped it around my waist. He must have felt something because he stopped the winning sound. I spooned my body against his and he cuddled closer to me until there was no space between us.

            I wrapped my arms around his smooth and slender body. His arms came up and wrapped around my neck. He nuzzled his head into my neck. His body started to vibrate and noise started to come to my hearing. He was purring. The vibrations set me on. I moved hair away from his neck and I leaned down. I licked slow and tender licks to his neck.

            Adding to his purrs he started to make small moans. I went a little higher and nibbled on his earlobe. I used my canine teeth and made small bites to his ear. I hugged him tighter against me.

            It may seem like I am in love with this Hybrid, but the truth is that I am really good in bed. So I’ve been told.

            Having his body pressed upon mine was so arousing. I realized that I haven’t had any sexual attention at all for weeks now. This is a perfect chance for me to have myself relieved. With my left hand I reached down and found his limp pecker. I fondled it, letting it harden slowly. I was still holding him tightly with my right hand and lightly biting his ear. He felt so relaxed in my arms.

            I felt my arousal and it was pressed against his mounds of flesh. The perfect figure to go with his slim sensual body is right up against mine. My right hand found his nipple and started to rub back and forward.

            I stopped biting his ear and he turned his head and looked at me. His eyes looked different. He still had the cat slit pupils, but the rest of his eye looked like a Pepto-Bismol nightmare. Even with the different looking eyes they held lust. I could almost feel the thickness of the lust he held for me. 

            He leaned in. As his lips made the first cellular contact I felt the explosion within my body. The energy built around us like a solar eclipse. I opened my eyes to see the light shining so brightly that it could light the world for a few years. His energy was a light green color. The kink of green that made you get lost into. My color was and beautiful orange; the orange that you see on a pumpkin. His eyes were open as well and they glowed a bright green.

            His cat like pupils spread wider. The pupils glowed green and his tongue entered my mouth. I slanted my head a bit and I got better access to his mouth. Every moan from his mouth was captured into mine.

He moved his body so we were facing each other. I switched my hands so my right hand was massaging his long pole. I wanted to be dominant. Cats are submissive Hybrids, most of the time. I wanted to act the part as the dominant person. I moved up so that I was on top. I kept massing and he moaned. I broke our kiss apart and looked at his energy, and there was less. His light was dimmed a little and I noticed that my glow looked brighter.

The two energy fields clashed and kept seeking for a way to equal each other out. The colors that represented truly clashed and they kept looking for a way to mix and become one with each other. Just as I am trying to do with this Hybrid.

The silk sheets that were around us felt sensual around my body. They way it rubbed on our bodies made me more aware and aroused. I felt that he was ready. I wrapped his legs around my waist and aimed my very hardened member at his entrance. I leaned down and kissed him, long and hard. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and they wrestled each other.

His tail moved and wrapped around my waist again. I pushed my body forward and met with friction. His entrance was tight and it was hard to get in. I moved my hands to his waist and pulled him to me. When I finally slipped in I saw his face had an ounce of pain on his face. The force I had to use to go in deeper was astonishing. I couldn’t believe it.