A Hybrid's Master (Chapter 6) - The First Transformation: The Cat

A Hybrid’s Master (Chapter 6) – The First Transformation

            I had Alex come closer to me. My body wanted to be touched by this man. This very male being that affected me from the very first second he opened his mouth made me lust after his body. I didn’t care at this point that he was Bipolar and that I might get hurt for this tomorrow. All I cared about right now was having this man inside of me.

            I leaned my back against his shirt and wrapped my tail around his large waist. I moved my arms from my head to his neck and I turned my head.

            I couldn’t stand this. He wrapped his whole body around mine. I am just wondering why Kristopher didn’t make me his mate when he had the chance in the Kitchen.

            I look him in the face as he turns his head and I am mesmerized by his cat like eyes. The little black slits were surrounded by a little bit of green and the rest of was filled with yellow. The way that his eyes fit perfectly with his face to make perfection still amazed me, and to think that this beautiful creature belongs to me and only me. I won’t allow anyone else to have him but me.

            Then I snapped into reality looked away from his face. I can’t do this with him. I just can’t. I pulled away and he squealed in pain. I looked back at him and he looked broken. His eyes clouded up and became a solid Black.

            “MARIA! MARIA COME BACK SOMETHING’S WRONG WITH KRISTOPHER!”

            The door opened and Maria came in. She rushed to Kristopher. She used her strength to lift him on the bed. I got worried and asked.

            “What’s happening?”

            “His body is moving faster than a usual Hybrid’s.”

            “Can you tell me something? What does it mean when a Hybrid wraps his tail around you and looks you dead in the eyes?”

            “Well it could mean two tings. It could mean that he has captured you and is in need of food, or that he is trying to seduce you. Since Hybrids don’t get hungry during the transformation, so he was trying to fuck you.”

            I looked at Kristopher. He looked vulnerable curled up in a ball.

            “Is it too late for us to mate.”

            “No. It’s not too late.”

            “Okay…. So can you leave so I can get things started.”?

            “OH, sure. Sure. Imma get out of the way and leave. Bye. Good luck.”

            Maria left the room and I stood frozen for a while. I couldn’t fathom what I had to do. My heart was pounding in my chest. The possibility to save this Hybrid is in my hands. I couldn’t move. I was truly frozen in my place.

            When I calmed down a bit I moved closer to him. His orange hair that flowed down his shoulders and his bid back. I felt a need within myself to be one with this mystical creature. His slender body lying there, nude, for me to have. Mine for the taking I mean Maria herself said that he was seducing me. Why not embrace it. I paid a good five-hundred thousand for him, and I want him.

            I took off all my clothes and discarded them into some remote area of the room. I didn’t even think twice before I climbed behind him. He had a small winning noise coming from his body. He must be in pain.