"...Yeah," Neo replied.

"Yuna, is there something wrong with my lesson?" Karen Vallejo was their teacher.

"Nothing, I just had a question that I asked Neo," Yuna lied.

Yuna asked a question that related to the lesson while Neo was confused about his "dream". Then the room shook. Parts of the ceiling broke off and fell. The last thing he heard was Yuna's cry as it smashed into Neo's head.

I still remember. It took three timelines for me to avoid my instant death when the earthquake hit. But then it happened. The first solar eclipse. I think I changed something by staying alive.

In the fourth timeline, I succumbed to the undead instinct.

"Neo," Yuna grabbed Neo by his shoulders, not believing that he was one of those monsters that just ate the other kids in the room. She shook him, "Neo, snap out of it."

I wasn't meant to survive the first solar eclipse. I was meant to become one of those thoughtless undead.

Yuna cried while Neo ate her, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I couldn't help you."

It took eight timelines for me to overcome my undead instinct.

"DON'T!" Yuna shouted. One of the teachers held her back as Karen held up a stone.

Neo was sitting there. Sure he was an undead, but he was still himself. He wouldn't eat anyone. It was just his eyes. The eyes scared everyone. Those eyes reminded them of the monsters.

"BUT HE HASN'T HURT ANYONE!" Yuna screamed helplessly while Karen bashed his head in.

I learned to hide my true identity in the next timeline.

Karen locked the door. All the kids in that room were too scared to do anything. Yuna was the only one who was trying to kick the door down at least. However the undead were approaching and Yuna panicked, she couldn't use her strength correctly.

But still, I died.

I saved people. I was saved by people.

Neo extended his hand out to En, one of their classmates. Yuna was helping Ruby, a different classmate.

People killed me. I killed people.

Yuna stabbed someone while Neo decapitated another.

People betrayed me. I betrayed people.

Flashforward

OKAY IT'S CHILL NOW
Summary: Neo told Yuna about the past timelines.

"Are you okay?" Yuna grabbed his hand for comfort.

"Yeah," Neo nodded.

The dog licked at their hands, sensing a slight sadness. Yuna ruffled his fur.

"Everything will be alright," Yuna said.

"That's what you always say," Neo smiled slightly.

"Oh yeah," Yuna laughed lightly.

They sat in silence for another moment when the dog tried to move around a bit, getting more and more restless. It had been stuck in the car for the whole day.

Neo knocked the glass, loud enough to get Noah's attention, but not enough to wake the sleeping people in the car.

"Open the trunk. I need to get out," Neo said.