"W-What happened?" Parish asked.

Bam

"A girl jumped in front of the car," Noah replied.

Yuna took this chance to sit down and lean her back on the hatch door so she wouldn't need to hold herself anymore. Neo copied her. Whoever jumped in front of the car was asking Noah for help, but Noah didn't open the door, he already had his hands full.

Soon enough a group of other survivors gathered around, carrying bloodied weapons.

"I-Is that her friends...? They don't look too friendly," Lena said.

She kicked the car, annoyed that they wouldn't open the door, and then walked away.

"Did they just?" Parish said.

"Or she just wanted the car," Noah facepalmed.

"The city police's really out of commission if they let those kind of people wreak havoc like that..." Parish said.

"People are going to get desperate if there are man-eating creatures out there. I really don't blame them," Yuna said. Yuna felt more comfortable talking now.

"Let's go to Koxu. It's near the capital and it has the biggest military base," Ian suggested, more like demanding.

"Koxu is a long way from our city..." Lena said.

"It's the safest option when we don't even know what's going on right now. At least they should be able to give us some emergency shelter and protection."

"I-I see."

"Other people could also be thinking that. Even if we make it there, there's a chance the place could become overrun," Yuna said.

"You could also say that for every idea we have. It's the safest option for a while," Ian said.

"Fine. We'll go to Koxu," Noah said.

"Are we really? It's gonna be a few days trip to get there..." Parish said.

"Just like the Asshole said. Koxu is the most optimal choice right now. We can stop by neighboring towns and cities for our long roadtrip if needed."

Later that night...

Noah had driven for the day. Night had fallen upon them and they were resting. Everyone else had fallen asleep, Noah took the first watch for the night. Yuna had fallen asleep earlier. Neo said he would wake her if something happened. Instead of Neo, the dog licked at Yuna's hand, waking her up. She looked around, it was dark and Neo was still awake.

NEO'S IDENTITY IS THREE LINES DOWN!!!!

"Hey, Neo," Yuna spoke quietly. Not only was everyone else sleeping, but she also whispered because she didn't want anyone else to hear.

"Yeah?" Neo said at the same volume.

"You said you were an 'Undead' right?"

"Yeah," Neo looked Yuna in the eye, letting his turn red.

NEO'S BACKSTORY IS THREE LINES DOWN!!!!

Yuna looked back, scared because the eyes reminded her of the undead that mercilessly ate people, but she was knew it was still Neo.

She turned back to look at him, "What happened?"

Flashback

Neo started sweating and looked around the class, seeming distracted. Yuna noticed and was worried for her friend, "Are you okay, Neo?"