Part 10~The One With the Happy Ending💖😍

5 years later....

  "Have a good day at school Loar! Mommy loves you!" Aries shouted after her son as he went for his first day of kindergarten.

"Bye mommy!" He said as he ran into the building.

"They grow up so fast." Loke said as he hugged little lamb. 

"Yeah, I agree! Their so cute!" Said Meredy, who was sending her daughter, Terari, to kindergarten as well.

"Too fast...soon they'll have boyfriends and girlfriends....and get married..." Lyon added sadly.

"WE'RE NOT THERE YET!" Shouted the other three.

"Sorry!" He said, as they headed back to their cars and went home.

Back at home...

"Ughhhhhh, finally! We have time to ourselves! No kids to worry about for a few hours." Aries said as she plopped onto the bed.

"You know what this means little lamb?" Loke said playfully, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

She turned bright red, and she hid her face. "You don't mean....."

"Yup, but only if you want to little lamb." He said inching towards her.

"Okay then, we have a few hours. But after, I wanna go out for brunch. We haven't done that in wayyyyy too long."

"Fine by me." He said as he pounced on the little lamb.

"I love you so much little lamb."

"I love you too Loke."

This story has come to an end!

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed it💙🙃

Please read my other stories:

Ms. Lockser the Babysitter[BOOK 1]

Without You [BOOK 2]

Fifty shades of  Raven

if you haven't already!!

🐑♈,🦁♌,😡

~FT_RULES