Beautiful Dreamer 7

Start from the beginning

Eri heard of that quirk before but it couldn't be true,Angel Elite was a beautiful woman everyone admired the simplicity and beauty of her quirk. It got things over smoothly with as little damage as possible.

"So what is your quirk like?," Eri asked still confused by the vague explanation.

"Do you know Freddy Kruger or it?," she asked the little girl who nodded her head yes,"I can create a person's deepest darkest fear and use it to attack or frighten them the creatures I create obey whatever command I give but I can also merge with them to fight, it can be just a mental image only they can see,or I can make it real and I can erase quirks too,like my dad but... different," Kailina explained,it terrified her when she was younger but it came in handy,especially when she was being bullied, she create the most gruesome images and feed off their fear,it was delicious to her.

"So the bride?," Eri questioned.

"Is something I saw and was terrified of,so I can recreate her,especially when I'm sewing and need needles," she joked as the little girl smiled.

"I think your quirk is cool, just a little scary," she explained making Kailina chuckle lightly.

"It is," she added,"since no one is here, how about we go get some ice cream, you deserve bit since I scared you," Kailina told the girl who beamed brightly as she got up Kailina noticed her clothes were baggy on her.

"First lets make you something to wear,alright?," Kailina asked as Eri's red eyes filled with joy she nodded her silver head rapidly in excitement.

***

"Come here,we'll get ice cream,"Kailina told the bubbly Eri,she wore a black shirt with a goat's head on it and black jeans with a black sun hat. Kailina only added her platform knee length boots and her own black sun hat,everyone stared at the two oddly dressed girls who were in the park. The darker one with slivers of pale skin across her body played with the girl energetically not minding the murmuring people as they pretended to be pirates,or astronauts.

The two walked as Kailina bought whatever special things the girl asked for or even stared at longingly. Eri liked Kailina she was odd but it was comforting to see her be herself despite others,it made Eri not feel like such a freak.

"Kailina,"Eri spoke softly yet the woman didn't answer,"Kailina I want to ask you something," she continued yet the girl continued their pace. Eri snatched her hand away causing Kailina to stop and turn around.

"What's wrong?," Kailina asked her confused.

"You're ignoring me,"Eri mumbled low as Kailina smiled softly.

"I'm deaf in both ears and need hearing aids, I'm not ignoring you, I just couldn't read your lips or hear you, " she explained to the little girl who began to realize how often people spoke to get and she wouldn't reply or they'd whisper and point, she couldn't hear them,Eri was glad to know that.

"Hi I want two cones,blue moon with sprinkles and marshmallows and chocolate, one vanilla exactly the same," Kailina ordered as Eri noticed an all too familiar shade of green hair she bounced over to him.

"Hi Midoriya," she stated happily as him as his classmates turned to see her, they were out with the big three training then went to get food. They all were surprised you see the girl,she was dressed nicely but Midoriya noticed it looked all too familiar to a particular girl.

"Hey Eri,how'd you get here?," Denki asked as she smiled pointing.

"Kai-chan made my clothes, then we went to the park, shopping and now ice cream," the young girl stated excitedly.