The temple had a hypostyle hall. They were columns and columns of pillars and the roof of the temple, rested on the top of these pillars. The large hall was lit by sunlight passing through the large windows in the roof. The walls of the temple were carved with what I suspect was the stories of their God.

But I was surprised when I didn't find any statue in the large hall. I looked around but still couldn't find any statue.

"I thought they practice idol worship like us" Genessa mumbled confused when she too couldn't spot the statue.

"No" I heard Adio's voice behind me and so I turned to face him. He was still wearing the same clothes as earlier. "The sunlight represents Ra" he said and my eyes widened. "We worship the sunlight" Adio added.

I nodded in understanding and stared at the large windows cut on the roof, which made way for the sunlight to brighten the hall.

"You have a beautiful temple" I said to him. It was true. The temple was very beautiful and well planned.

"Thank-you Mr. Green" Adio said and I nodded.

"Is it okay to discuss the reason why I am here now?" I probed. Adio, whose face was expressionless, stared at Terence, Keith, Myron and his mate. "I trust them" I wanted him to know that.

"I don't" he said and everyone growled.

"Why not?" I asked in exasperation.

"I have nothing to do with them" Adio replied calmly. Yet his words had a certain weightage in them. "They are not the ones who came here asking for my help" he said and I nodded. I could see his point.

I turned to look at Myron and others.

'We will leave' Terence said through the link.

'Okay' I muttered and then they all made their way towards the entrance of the temple.

"What is it you wanted my help for Mr. Green?" Adio inquired.

"I want you to help my mate, the White Wolf" I said staring at him. He was standing on the side of the hall, with his hands behind his back. I stood facing him, with my hands inside the pocket of my jeans.

"In what way?" he queried.

"She is possessed by a vengeful spirit" I said weakly. I desperately wanted Adio to help her. I couldn't bear it if he refused.

"Strange. A God-child being possessed by an evil spirit" he said with a smirk and I frowned. "The only way it could have happened because your mate let it happen" I growled murderously at that, but Adio didn't even bat an eyelash.

"She lost control to her wolf. She didn't mean for it to happen" I snapped in anger.

"She and her wolf are the same individual Mr. Green. If they don't think alike it's only because she is not at peace" he declared. "Your wolf is not your inner conscience. You are your wolf. But your kind is used to thinking, your wolf as something else. Like your inner conscience or alter ego. Nevertheless, it is not that way. It is you who shift into your wolf, not someone else" he professed and I harshly looked away.

"Your kinds are cursed creatures Mr. Green" Adio imparted and I bared my fangs. Nobody calls us cursed creatures now.

Nobody!

"Your ancestors were cursed by nature to turn into an animal. Kill each other and then regret later because they have killed their own family. The moon was their weakness because they lost control during night. But they turned that very weakness into their greatest strength. They started worshipping the moon to provide peace and tranquility to them" he said and I gulped. My wolf retreated slowly.