Rehab's p.o.v
What the hell just happened man!! Was I  stammering? Yeah I was!
Now I have to lift this huge bag. Great! This girl and her nerves!
And besides Allah knows where this stupid haider went.
I lifted the suitcase and started walking towards my room.
What I saw was so breathtaking. She was sitting with all her glory in the center of bed and eating hungrily.
Yeah I forgot she never ate anything since morning.
How can I be this careless?
She was too engrossed in eating that she didn't Even noticed me.
I cleared my throat and her hand which was holding spoon full of rice stopped in mid air. She looked at me.
"There are your clothes. When you are done with food you can fresh over there is a washroom."
I pointed towards attach bathroom and she nodded.
I was lost in her. Some of her hair strands were hanging on the side of her face making it more sparkling. The thing I noticed first time was a mole on the right side of her upper lip.
She stood up and cleared her throat and I averted my gaze.
Damn! I was staring at her. So creepy.
She moved towards mirror and removed her jewelry and veil duppata and put that on sofa beside bed.
"It was too damn heavy."
She sighed and sat down and opened suitcase and took her clothes and went in washroom.
I smiled at her back. To my surprise she turned her head and looked at me and saw me smiling she made a weird face and mumbled something under her breath and closed washroom door.
I sat on bed and started eating food.
I am tired too and she is taking too much time in washroom.
Wait! Is she okay? I have to check. Its been 10 mins of her going washroom.
I knocked on door.
"Tooba are you okay there?"
She didn't reply. I was getting restless now.
"Toobaaaa are you there?" I shouted banging door. This time she replied with humming.
I sighed.
This girl never fails to torture me!
"Chalen g now rehab mohtaram you also have to change since she is taking so long then you have to change here in room."
I took my T-shirt and sweat pent from closet and started changing. When I was about to wear shirt I heard her scream. I turned around and saw her cornering her eyes with her hands.
"Idiot! Is this away to roam around?"
"What should I do then? you were taking forever in there."
I wore my shirt and took my cloths and hanged them in cupboard.
"Well now you can uncover your eyes. I am done."
She moved around and moved towards mirror.
She was wearing smile white kameez with white cigeratte pent.
She started taking pins off her hair.
"What the!"
She through pins annoyingly on dressing  mirror.
I moved towards her and stood at her back.
"You have to take them like this. Slowly and calmly. Otherwise they will cause pain in your scalp because your hair are stick in them."
I stated taking pins off. Her body stiffened under my touch. She didn't protest.
When I was done I looked in mirror. She was looking on our reflection too but averted her eyes soon.
"Your hair are so beautiful and long. Never cut them."
I said moving my fingers in her hair.
"Who you are to tell me what should I do to my hair or what not? These are my hair and I will do whatever I want."
She snapped back.
"You are being difficult here."
"I am ."
She replied with same tone.
"Please don't cut them I like them this way. Long and shiny."
I said grazing my nose in her nicely smelling hair.
She flinched and closed her eyes.
Control yourself rehab! Control! What are you doing? She is nor ready for all this.