I'll see your hand and raise you, then I'll call your bluff.

Please be warned:  This story contains excessive violence, very course language and non con sex.

He threw her against the wall and held her up by the throat. Looking down at him, she croaked, "You shouldn't have done that."

Grinning back at her, he raised his eyebrows. "I hardly think you're in any position to make threats, do you?"

Attempting to swallow, her eyes never leaving his face she rasped, "You have exactly 5 seconds to let me go."

Laughing he squeezed tighter, "Or you'll wha..." was all he managed to get out before he found himself on his back on the floor, the breath knocked out of him. "What the...how did...?"

"You were warned." Kaia spat as she stared down at him.

"You'd better run because when I get up off this floor, you're going to pay dearly for what you just did." Loki told her. "You have approximately 10 seconds."

Kaia leaned forward and held her hand in front of his head, "Let's make it 30." she said as Loki grabbed his head in pain.

"Ahhh, you bitch." he yelled, trying to sit up as Kaia ran for the door.

...

Kaia burst out the doorway and looked left then right. Being unfamiliar with this part of the palace, she had no idea which way she should go. The hallway stretched out on her left appearing to curve around on itself but, on her right, it led into another hallway. Deciding to run to the left because it was the less obvious choice, Kaia took off as fast as she could go. She'd just rounded a curve when she heard the door open and Loki yell, "You can run but you can't hide. I will seek you out, I will find you and when I do, I will punish you...and I will enjoy every second of it.

Slowing to a walk in order to avoid making any excess noise, Kaia moved close to the wall and entered the first doorway she came to. Finding herself in an enormous room filled with long cloth covered tables and chairs by the hundred, she cautiously moved deeper into the room trying to keep as quiet as possible, unsure how much time she had or which way Loki had run.

Moving slowly but steadily, she crossed the room having spied more doors on the other side. Her breathing had returned to normal but her heart rate was still elevated. She needed to get out of the building to have a better chance at escape. If Loki caught her...well, she didn't want to think about what he would do if that were to happen.

Making it to the other side of the room, Kaia heard voices outside the door she'd entered. "Shit" she whispered to herself. Taking a few quick steps, she reached the other side of the room where she opened a door and looked into what appeared to be a corridor that ran around the outside of the palace, possibly a serviceway that the servants used to stay out of sight. If it was a serviceway there should be doorways that would lead to a kitchen area or outside. Kaia figured this was probably her best bet and, taking a quick look over her shoulder, slipped into the corridor and quietly closed the door.

...

Loki stood up, groaning as the last of the pain faded away. How the hell had she managed to knock him down like that? Clearly, he'd underestimated her. That would not be happening again. He'd make sure he was ready for her next time but, in the meantime, he had to find her. And punish her.

Running for the door he checked up and down the hallway. No sign of her. Bitch! Loki turned to the right and was about to head down the second hallway, but stopped. The obvious choice would be to go this way, with the turn you can be out of sight in no time. Loki turned, indecisive. Fuck it! He turned back and went the other way. He slowed, listening. Not a sound. Damn! He quickly, but quietly moved down the hallway.