Loki and The Healer

"Sounds like the lovers are back." Tony glanced over at Steve who rolled his eyes. "Sure sounds like it." Steve chuckled.

"Get your hands off me Lani. I can take care of myself."

"Yes, I can see how that worked out for you." Lani spat out.

"You can hardly talk, look at you. You're a mess." Loki sneered.

"I'm only a mess because you're completely useless!"

"Useless? Me? I am a God, I hardly think..."

"Yeah, God of Useleness."

"That's not a word you pathetic creat..."

Paired up by Director Fury 6 months ago Lani and Loki were quite a team except for one minor detail...they couldn't stand each other. After the New York fiasco Loki had served his time then proven himself to be an asset to The Avengers after it was revealed he had been controlled by Thanos in much the same way Loki controlled Clint and Erik.

Tony greeted the bickering twosome as they entered the common room. "Now, now children. What seems to be the matter? Problem with the mission or are we just loving to hate, hating to love again? Look at each other the wrong way again did we?"

"That, that...woman" Loki pointed at Lani. "needs to learn her place."

Tony smiled. "I'm assuming you're referring to our lovely healer here."

"Learn my place? Listen here asshole, if I hadn't come..." Lani seethed.

"I had it under control. You just chose to..." yelled Loki.

"Bullshit you had it under control. If I hadn't come when I did your ass would be toast. You're welcome, by the way."

"You don't honestly think I'm going to thank..."

"..and, we've heard enough" said Tony, "you can both shut it now. Reindeer Games, get Lani to check that cut."

"I'm fine, thank you. As I said to her" Loki motioned towards Lani, "I can take care of myself"

"And again, I can see how that worked out for you" Lani spat at him "you're still bleeding all over the place."

"I am not bleeding all over the place. I have a small cut on my arm that constitutes not much more..."

"A small cut! Ha! If I hadn't come in when I did you wouldn't have an arm. Small cu..."

"ENOUGH!" Steve yelled. "You two seriously need to get over your differences and grow up. You sound like bratty kids. You were paired up for a reason, it isn't going to change so learn to get along or stay the hell away from the common areas. We've all had enough of the constant bickering."