Chapter 2

Saint woke up to the sound of the television in a distance.  The foreign language made him disoriented for quite a while before he remembered that he was on a trip in Japan. His head hurt so bad, even his whole body was aching and his ass felt sore. Plus he couldn't really feel his legs. 

"Urgh.." He grunted slightly as it was hurt when he tried to move. As his eyes finally adjusted to the light, he looked around the spacious and luxurious room. Definitely not his room. 

'Shit, what did i get myself into...'

He closed his eyes back, holding his head with both hands trying to recollect the memory from the previous night, retracing his every step from as far as he could remember. The flashback slowly came in. Almost all of it. Which some of it he wished he could forget. It was of him moaning, panting and even begging for more under a stranger that he just met. A man.

'Fuck!'

"You are awake?" A gentle voice startled him. He cringed as it hurt when moved suddenly.

He watched as the man place a bottle of water and some medicine on the side table."Here, painkillers. First time usually the pain is quite unbearable. I tried to be gentle but you..." Zee paused and looked at him teasingly.

Saint quickly averted his eyes. He was pretty sure his face turned to a darker pink shade because of it. But still he pretended like he didn't know what he meant and quickly grab the bottle and gulped the painkillers. "Thanks. I mean for the meds."

"I already ordered breakfast for us. It's Japanese style. Or do you want something else?" 

He was surprised at the hospitality. Well, he was hungry. And he couldn't walked out of there even if he wanted to, so he simply accepted his offer. "Japanese style is fine." 

"Do you need help to the dining? It is across the room." 

Zee was waiting for him but he couldn't just stand up as he realized how completely naked he was. He could feel the silkiness of the fabric against his skin.

"Errr... do you anything I could wear?" 

"Oh, sorry I forgot. Wait." Zee walked to walked out and came back a minute later with a Japanese robe.

"Here, the hotel yukata."

"Thanks."

Saint tried to stand slowly but his legs were too weak. He almost fell but ended up in Zee's arms. They both frozen for a few seconds. He bit his lower lip, stealing an awkward glance at the handsome face but the man seemed calm and collected.

"Sorry. My..my legs..." It was embarrassing to admit to the man how his legs became jelly after hours of hot sex they had last night. 'Shit,shit,shit...'

He yelped when he was suddenly lifted bridal style, making him automatically rounded his arms around the man's neck. He could feel his face getting hot because of the intimate situation they were in. The man had the most beautiful eyes. Their face were so close that he could count the long eye lashes that the man had. 

"I hope you wouldn't mind. This way will be quicker." Zee said as he smiled tenderly. The tone of his voice vibrated all the way down to his heart or stomach. He couldn't really pinpoint the location but it made him feel weird inside. Saint bit his lip and turned away. Even if he wanted to complaint but he knew he wasn't in a situation where he could walk by himself. 

They ate their breakfast in silence until Zee finally breaks it, "So how long will be you in Tokyo?" 

"Hm? uh... 3 more days." Saint answered and asked him back, "You?"