" Outsiders like you don't understand anything!"

" Jean!" Armin also stopped Jean, but I tapped his shoulder. All eyes on us, but I guess it's time for me to talk also.

" It's true I'm an outsider, I don't know about this world. You said I don't understand anything right? I may look like someone who don't understand anything but I know the feeling of watching lots of people died infront of me." A scene was flashback in my head making me closed my eyes before re opening it. " That's why I told you to cheer up and move forward, even if lots of your comdrades died move forward and avenge them. After all this world is cruel."

All of them didn't said anything and stared at me. Jean then calmed down before sitting down and apologized. I just smiled, they are still young but they encountered something bad. I should really do something to help them.

" Hey Sumiko, did you lost some of your friends also?" Reiner asked, I then faced him. My nose smelled something in his scent, it's thesame as Eren also both Bertholt and Ymir. It's not just Eren and Annie who had a scent of Titan. There are still three of them. " Uhm Sumiko?" I snapped out when he also spoke, I smiled sadly.

" Well I can't say friends but comdrades." I answered he humned in response, we then decides to finish eating before the bell rings. The door opened showing Hange with serious face.

" All of you listen, I'm sad to tell you this but today you need to stay at our second base for a while. Start moving, you don't need to use your gear, after all the military police banned us all." The cadets started to stand up leaving their food, Hange then approached us. " Armin,Mikasa and Jean meet Erwin before noon, also Sumiko and Eren meet Levi here also at 7 pm." A tint of blush was form in my face when Hange mentioned Levi's name.

" Is their something wrong Hange-san?" Eren asked making her shook her head.

" They said you need to discuss something also Sumiko had some very important to tell us." She continued making me blink my eyes and point myself making her nod.
" Now, spend some day off but don't be late. Sumiko come with me." Hange suddenly pulled me outside and I notice it was the back yard.

" What do you need Hange?" I asked, she stopped and suddenly faced me with her wide eyes and crazy smile.

" Tell me Sumiko! Did something happened between you and Levi last night??" She asked excitedly, I flinched and blushed while laughing nervously.

" W-what are you talking? Nothing ha-"

" I saw you blushed when I mentioned Levi's name! Also I saw him entered his office and he was drunk tell me! Did he kissed you!?" He asked non stopped, my heart started to thump, I can't just tell her that incident! But knowing Hange that she can't stay put until I tell her the truth.

" Y-y-yes." I nervously answered, her  eyes widened and started jumping happily.

" I knew it! Did you had se-"

" He just kissed me accidentally nothing more!" Before she mention something that I don't want to hear I cut her with blushing face. She stopped and faced me with a grin.

" Is that so? That's why Levi is acting weird today." She said with soft voice that I didn't heared it clearly.

" What?"

" Nothing. Now let's get you some new clothes shall we!" She said and pulled me, this woman really liked pulling a person huh. I hope my arms would not break later.

*****
It's already 7 pm, we are already hear in the mess hall and we were waiting for Erwin. Levi was sipping his black coffee as usual while Eren was sitting opposite towards him. The worst thing is I was sitting beside Levi, he just said to sit here so I just followed him.

" They are making me wait, the Military Police will escort me out at this rate." He said while looking at his coffee, Levi told me that they will arrest Erwin and him of course me also. I don't know why because Levi didn't told me everything. " I guess, he is dealing with constipation." He suddenly made a joke out of nowhere making Eren smiled. He sure is talkative today, I suddenly meet his cold eyes making me flinch and avoid it.

" Captain, you're talkative today." Eren said while facing Levi, I also nod my head in agreement.

" Don't be ridiculous, I've always been talkative." He said as he drink his tea, I just shrugged  it off. Eren noticed me shrugging making me use my finger to shh him. He just smiled and nod, I don't want Levi scold me. The door suddenly opened revealing Erwin and the others, he then apologizes for being late also Eren was shocked to see Armin, Mikasa and Jean.

" We've found the person who is controling the female titan. This time we will cath them." Eren's eyes widened when Erwin mentioned it. Erwin's eyes went on me before sitting down and opening a wide paper with languange that I can't understand. " Our plan will be done tomorrow, as we enter at Stohess District. It will be our first and last chance, if we will miss, the capital will take custody of Eren. We will do everything in this plan." He said, so they will take custody of Eren once our plan failed, that's a hard mission to do.

" As we pass through Stohess District, Eren will act as a bait to lure the target to this underground passage." Erwin continued while pointing out the place they need to stay. He then continued explaining on how to take her and asked Eren to be counted. I stared at Levi who is reading the paper but fucosed on Erwin.

" To be sure about our target, Sumiko knows a little bit of her appearence." All of them stared at me except Levi.
" So can you tell me what you saw?" Je continued making me nod.

" The time all of you was preventing the female titan from the other titans who is devouring it, I saw someone escaped so I followed it, at first I thought I lost it but she suddenly attacked behind me but because my nose can sense it I easily dodge it and saw a bit of her appearance. It was a woman, with blonde hair and blue eyes. I didn't saw her in one of the survey corps cadet. She was well fit and also tall." I explained.

" Then I'm not mistaken, that person is part of the Military Brigade, by the help of Armin we recognized her and possibly a member of 104th training corps like you." Eren widened his eyes and didn't even believed it. " The name of the female who is suspected be the female titan is Annie Leonheart."

Eren didn't believed it and starded asking Armin that he may mistook her from someone else. I didn't said anything listened to what Armin was saying. He startes explaining from the very start on why they suspected the girl named Annie. But Eren still didn't believe it, I stand up and approached him.

" H-hey Sumiko, tell me it's not her. I will make you meet her and tell us she is not-"

" Eren, if your friend and commander believe that it's her you need to believe it. We can't trust everyone in here, I hope you will realize." I said and tapped his shoulder, he didn't said anything and clenched his fist.

" Also, they will arrest Levi, Sumiko and I also Eren. But Jean will act as Eren while Sumiko will still come with us." Erwin explained, I sighed and faced Erwin seriously.

" Erwin, let me fight." All of them faced me also Levi who is now also staring at me.

" What will be your reason to take action in this?" He asked. I slightly smiled.

" I will just help everybody fight also I want to stop the female titan." I said, Erwin didn't said anything and just stared at me. He seems thingking on what to answer.

" Okay then, I'll agree."

" Let me come with her Erwin." Levi suddenly spoke making me face him, he was staring at me but his eyes was showing an annoyed or angry one. I gulped and slolwy avoid his face. " I don't want her to act careleslly like before." He continued, Erwin then agreed and dismissed everyone. Why does Levi needs to go, he needs to protect Eren. When everyone left, it was the only two of us Levi and I.

" Levi, why didn't you tell Erwin to stick with him or Eren? Why me?" I asked as I slowly approached him. He then stand up and walked away making me follow him. I pouted he is ignoring me now huh.

" I don't know." He answered and kept on going, geez he that's not the answer I wanted. But I'm happy he still  didn't remember the kiss last night. Remembering it makes my heart go crazy again.

*****