PROLOUGE

Prologue

I have a black fox, one that runs around at night. Pounces at everything it sees; afraid to be domesticated like dogs they are.

Smart as it was meant, can live on its own without men. Wise like logic, can do what it thinks is right.

Unlike old writings followed by new individuals, covering a diamond in the dirt from emeralds in the sky lifted by things they don't like. Strong as the wind, never taken down and never lets down.

Never pretends, even if everyone around it does. It may seem perfect to be free and living its dreams. It's still afraid, afraid of the outside. It's always alone, under the ground, burrowing, above the skies, wandering.

Insecure and tired, lost and wants to be found. The fox is trapped and lies to itself, this fox of mine is almost one at me. We are like yin and yang, it's here, the fox, but it never appears.

Everyone has heard of it, yet no one hears it. This is my fox, something terrible, a silent monster.

----------

A/N
Hello so this is the first I wrote and as you can see it's not the best, but again it was not intended to be posted to the public.

I am thankful that you read this book even if it is just my rants that are put into fancy confusing words that is a big mess.

-M