- T w e n t y f i v e -

Start from the beginning

Billie: "Are you ready for the Shorty Awards?"

Maddie: "Quit changing the topic, what's wrong?" She looked at me with concern in her eyes.

Billie: "I'll tell you when we get back, I don't wanna ruin Paris."

Maddie: "You're not going to ruin it, talk to me." She sat on this bench and I sat by her.

Billie: "When we get back, I have a meeting with my team and Finneas and everyone else about another tour."

Maddie: "That's what's stressing you out?"

Billie: "I guess, you reacted differently than I thought."

Maddie: "Even if you do have go on another tour, it's not going to happen for months and months and if I can't go we will make it work and you know that."

Billie: "I don't know, its just like the concept of tour is always scary I don't know how to describe it."

Maddie: "I promise that if I am able to go, I won't hide it from you again." She laughed.

Billie: "You might be able to go?"

Maddie: "It's always a possibility, but like I'm not going to dedicate my career into making sure that I can go. I've learned my lesson with that." She smiled.

Billie: "Wait so you really might be able to come?"

Maddie: "I'll talk to Kenzie, it all depends when tour starts. I would be so down to travel with you again."

Billie: "Say fucking less, I was scared that I was going to have to leave you again."

Maddie just smiled and placed her hand on my thigh.

Maddie: "Don't get your hopes up though, there's a chance I could go and there's a chance that I can't."

Billie: "I know, but there's a chance that you're going." I couldn't help but smile.

She got up and pulled me up with her, we ended up in this little cafe. I'm not going to lie, Paris is amazing I've barely been recognized but I haven't really been out in public either. There's no paparazzi. It's just amazing overall.

It made my day that she might be able to go with me, my label loves her so it probably won't be a problem. My family loves her, so they would be happy as hell that she came along. I'm really hoping that she can come, because tour was better with her there.

But if she has to choose between me and her career, obviously I want her to choose her career. Because I don't want to fuck up her career, even though I wanna be selfish and take her on tour. I will gladly do that, if it doesn't affect her career.

Her career wasn't affected while she was on tour the first time because she worked around it, and she was working so she could go on tour. But now, she's just working. Kenzie worked on what she wanted to do when she got back from tour while we were on tour, and now that's what they're doing.

I don't know when they're going to tell me when tour is, or how long it's going to be. I know it's going to be longer than the other one with more stops, it's going to be an arena tour. I know the basics.

Maddie: "I'm glad that I get to travel with you. I would be bored as hell if you didn't come with me."

Billie: "And then when you go to London, you'll have Kenzie and Claudia."

Maddie: "But it won't be the same if you're not there."

Billie: "We already went to London."

Maddie: "I know." She smiled.