first dance

A/N:play the different songs when reading the different characters first dances.

Tommy:
You and me - lighthouse

Tommy takes you hand and you smile as he leads you to the dance floor resting his hand on you waist. The song starts to play. You wrap your arms around his neck. You see flashes from cameras but don't let them ruin this moment for you. You rest your head on his shoulder as you spin on circles. You feel tears start yo form in your eyes,you guys are actually married,your his wife and he is your husband and you wouldn't want it any different. You look up and see that he has tear into eyes as well,more flashes from cameras but you to just ignore them and continue to dance loving him so much. He leans down planting a kiss on your nose you smile and sniff
"I love you"he whispers.

John:
Angle ofmine - the icarus account

Everyone is silent as you turn in circles together to the song you have loved since when you first met. Your head rested on his chest. He whispers the words in your ear as you adjust your arms around his neck. The lyrics were exactly how you felt about each other. You giggle lightly feeling his breath on your ear you love that feeling and love that it is now yours and it would never go away. His voice was perfect you loved just as much as you loved him. Everything from his head to his toes and everything inbetween.
"I love you."you say looking up and planting a kiss on his lips and you smile returning to his chest

Arthur:
Somewhere over the rainbow - Israel kanakawiwo'ole

This song was the song that played in the cafe that you were sitting in drinking your caramel latte and eating your oatmeal cookie when Arthur came in and saw you. It was the first song that you both had thought of and the only one that means alot to you after you met and you both played it alot. It was just a beautiful song that only you could hear over and over again and never get tired of it.
Arthur grabs your hand and spins you around  in circles your dress spinning with you. You smile as a flash from a camera goes off in the  dark room.
"I'll watch them bloom for me and you."he whispers in your ear the lyric of your favourite part. "What a wonderful world."
You closed your eyes as you rest your head on his shoulders and one arm under his and the other join together. You felt like you were in Hawaii with the song it was so relaxing. Ypu look back at him as you hear a sniffles Arthur had tears in his eyes. You smile kissing him and he just smiles back at you and you stare into his big brown eyes taht you loved with everything you had.

Micheal:
Your beautiful - James blunt

You both loved this song even though the meaning didn't match with the occasion
Michael holds you right in his arms as you his his ear. Michael holds you in his grasp whispering things in your ear.
"You are my everything."he would whisper.
"I love you so much. You are so beautiful. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you."he continued to whisper things in your ear and when step back to look into his big green eyes you see a tear run down his cheek and one does down your to. You both let them go and just let him hold you and continue to whisper things in your ear in his thick brummie -london hybrid accent. Nothing could bother your three minutes and thirty seconds that was not long enough you two still kept dancing and let the DJ replay it one more time before you both released each other both teary eyed.