Chapter 4: Eggplant

Yeji•|

It's been a week since that day, a week of thinking for me. It's been bugging me and it's really not funny. His voice, his little smile and his eyes as if amused which I barely see from him.

"It was all fake, I was just testing you. How will you react and the reaction of your face was quite funny." he said while eating.

"How did you see m-my face?" I said still shocked of he said.

"Oh darling, I have a whole clip of what happened."

He's so weird. Why would he test me? What for? Eversince I wake up in the morning and sleep when it gets dark, it's still in my mind.

"Yeji are you listening?" I got back from my deep thoughts as Lia snapped her fingers in front of my face.

Me and Lia got close, we would talk from time to time when I have nothing to do. I told her to drop the madam or ma'am and just call me Yeji.

She would prepare me food but she can't eat with me since helpers are not allowed to eat at the counter or any table. Heck, they can't even sit anywhere without their master's permission.

Well, as I consider myself as a master since I don't want to be considered as a maid since my lazy 18 year old ass won't handle it.

As a very good friend of Lia, I would let her be a princess when Yeonjun isn't at sight. I'm just that friendly.

"Yeji-ah, I said what are you thinking?" again, her voice pulled me from the deep thoughts I fell myself into.

"Nothing important," as I was abot to sip some tea.

"Pinky up, posture and don't lean your head when getting the cup." I quickly what she said and continued my act.

She's teaching me these fancy things since she got an order from Yeonjun to teach me. Lia also told me that Yeonjun likes tea and coffee so he would sometimes hold a tea party when he wants to talk about some business.

He might me to be ready when I'm asked to join his tea parties. I don't want to look stupid in front of unknown people.

"You're clearly dozing off, don't mind Yeonjun he's a prankster. I lost count of how many pranks he made for us helpers this month." she said, clearly irritated.

"I'm not in the mood for this, we can continue tomorrow." I said with a flat tone and went straight to my room, I don't like to call it 'our room' since I sleep on the couch these past few days, I don't want to get attached to him in anyway.

He's still my so-called kidnaper. It won't be called kidnapping since I offered myself but I had no choice, he would hurt my parents.

I WOKE up, it's night time. I quickly went downstairs as my felt my tummy roar. By this time Yeonjun will come any minute with food for the both of us.

We eat together every breakfast and dinner. I got a chance to know him better. I was right that he was still a young man, he's 20 years old. He also gave me a background of himself.

He gave me tips when he said that if I will go to school in the future. But there's something I can't dig up from him.. his agenda. I know there's a reason why he took me and it's not just about my parents, I think it's something more.

I waited at the counter.. waited.

It's been I don't know hours since I came down. It's very late at night. I should be found sleeping on the couch right now. I don't sleep next to him on the bed, but in the morning I find myself next to him.

I tried my best, but my eyelids got heavy and dozed off.

Why didn't he came?

Soobin•|

I watch as she falls asleep on the counter. I checked the time 12:30 am. I sighed and looked at her peaceful face.

I carried her bridal style, light as a feather. It's sad that her efforts will be at waste. I know Yeonjun's plan and why he won't come back here this night.

I opened the door to their room and put her down gently on the bed. I stared at her innocent face for the last time.

I turned around but everything was too fast and now I have a swiss knife touching my bare neck. I smirked as I know who this is, the only man that can do this.

"You made a big mistake.. Yeonjun."

fool.

Yeji•|

I woke up like everyday, his arms wrapped around me. His hot breath kissing my nape.

I got used to this-well I need to get used to this. I don't know where will I come back or if I can go back home.

I felt himself moan as his strong arms turned my body to face his. He tightened his hold on my waist causing me to get closer.

Good thing we have a thick sheet of cloth on us, or I would see him topless. Well as if I didn't saw it but it's still bad. I want to save my innocence for my future husband.

I thought his hold wouldn't get any tighter but it got. My body is pressed firmly on his and I remembered that I don't wear bras when I sleep. Like who wears bras when sleeping?

Our faces are only an inch close and any wrong move we will say bye bye to my virgin lips.

I felt something hard on my lower stomach, I quickly moved my hand since it was a bit free from his hold.

I touched it and lightly squeezed it.

Why is there an eggplant on the bed?

I got a bit curious as I go further more on touching it. It was something else, I just can't guess what it is. But my eyes widen when a voice gave me every answer I was touching this whole time.

"Why are you touching my manhood?"